"Tzuyu-yah..." Jihyo softly spoke

"Yea unnie?"

Jihyo was hesitant to ask a question, but she knew. How else will Tzuyu open up her light if nobody asks something?

"...how are you doing?" Jihyo asked looking at the tall girl

"What do you mean? I feel fine" Tzuyu said confused

Seeing that the makane didn't take the hint, Jihyo sighed out as she cleared her throat.

"I mean...are you okay?.."

Tzuyu's body froze. It's been years since someone has asked if she was okay, but now that she's the makane and all "bubbly" no one has bothered to ask if she's okay or not.

"W-what...?" Tzuyu asked in a shaky voice

Jihyo held Tzuyu's waist making her straddle her lap.

"Are you...okay?" Jihyo asked again emphasizing the 'you'

Tzuyu felt a lump in her throat, usually when someone asks if you're okay we end up breaking down, but Tzuyu tried not to.

"O-of course unnie" Tzuyu said chuckling nervously

"I have you and...unnies" Tzuyu said avoiding eye contact

Jihyo knew Tzuyu was lying, the way she's avoiding eye contact and with the way she's picking at her fingers. These were little habits Jihyo noticed whenever Tzuyu was nervous or lying about something.

Tzuyu is so closed up about herself that Jihyo had to observe her and know her habits.

"Don't lie Tzuyu" Jihyo said

Tzuyu started getting overwhelmed, she's caught. Someone knows what's she been through and what's she's going through right now. She's been trying to hide her feelings for as long as she can but now not anymore.

Jihyo cupped the maknae's face making Tzuyu look at her. The leader's thumbs slowly moving on Tzuyu's soft skin.

"Tz- no. Baby...whatever you want to get out, do it to me. Hit me, yell at me, cuss at me, I don't care. Whatever is hurting you, take it all out on me..." Jihyo said softly

Tzuyu looked into her unnie's eyes. She felt safe, and comfortable. Tzuyu saw sparkles in Jihyo's eyes and nothing but love.

Taking Jihyo's word in, it hit her. The maknae's eyes started flowing with tears as Jihyo looked at Tzuyu with sad eyes.

"Oh my love..." Jihyo held Tzuyu's neck as she made the young girl cry on her shoulder

Tzuyu wrapped her arms around her unnie's waist as she sobbed in her shoulder. Jihyo tried not to cry for the maknae as she held Tzuyu by the head keeping her close.

The young girl balled up her fist as she softly hit the leader's chest.

"Go on baby. Hit me I'll be okay" Jihyo whispered

Tzuyu sobbed as her punches got harder but not enough where it hurt Jihyo.

Eventually tears rolled down Jihyo's face. Her maknae was hurting and she didn't do anything about it till now. Who knows how long her baby has been hurt? How many nights the maknae cried herself to sleep? How many night she felt alone...

After time, Tzuyu's sobbed turned into sniffling. The young girl's head rested on her unnie's shoulder as she could smell Jihyo's fresh shampoo in her hair.

Jihyo stood up carrying Tzuyu by her thighs before she put her on the floor as that they were now facing each other.

"Now...are you okay?..." Jihyo asked again

Tzuyu took a deep breath before nodded.

"As long as you're with me I will be..." Tzuyu whispered

Jihyo smiled softly before bringing her baby into a hug. Tzuyu wrapped her arms around Jihyo's neck, burying her face into the leaders neck as Jihyo's hands rubbed Tzuyu's back.

"Oh my poor baby" Jihyo whispered

Tzuyu sniffled breathing in her unnie's scent. It made her feel comfortable and safe.

"C-can you lay with me unnie, just for a while?.."

"How about we eat breakfast then I'll give you all the cuddles and kisses you want?" Jihyo said cupping the maknae's cheeks

"AND kisses?..."

"Yes, and kisses" Jihyo repeated

"...promise you'll give me kisses.."

"I promise" Jihyo giggled

Tzuyu smiled before sighing out. Jihyo held the young girl by her hand before taking them to the kitchen.