"Was that... Was that okay?" Stiles asks softly, glancing down at the gorgons lips.

Loki breaks out into a wide smile, pecking the boy on the lips again. "More than okay, idiot."

Stiles laughs softly in surprise, shaking his head slightly. Loki's smile doesn't fade as he goes to get out of the car again, pausing when Stiles doesn't move.

"You coming?" Loki nods his head in the direction of his house.

"Huh?" Stiles looks at him confused for a second before he nods. "Yeah, yeah, I'm coming."

He clammers out of the car to follow after the taller boy as he laughs and walks to his front door.

III

The three boys had piled into Stiles' jeep to go after Jackson. Scott was sat in the passenger seat, directing Stiles on where to go with his sense of hearing. Loki leaned back with his arms crossed. He knew why they were helping Jackson but he seriously disliked the boy and was annoyed that they basically had to babysit him so he didn't get them all killed.

The jeeps tires screeched as Stiles pulled up to where Jackson and Chris Argent were, breaking quickly as they reached the boys car.

"Yo." Scott nods at Jackson as they stop.

"What's up?" Stiles calls out with a smile on his face.

Loki gives a simple wave and tight lipped smile in the boy's direction.

"Everything okay?" Scott asks casually as if they'd just stumbled upon the two instead of following them.

"Hey, Scott." Chris calls out to the werewolf, looking at Jackson. "Your friend here was having car trouble. We're just taking a look."

"There's a shop down the street. I'm sure they have a tow truck." Scott point in a vague direction of the shop.

"Yeah. You want a ride?" Stiles chimes in as Scott opens his door, moving to get out of the jeep to let Jackson join Loki in the back. The boy doesn't move so Stiles continues. "Hey, come on, Jackson. You're way too pretty to be out here all by yourself."

"More like too stupid." Loki mumbles to himself, getting him a quick look from Stiles.

Jackson nods slightly before he starts to make his way over to the jeep. Loki watches as Chris reaches into the car, messing with something quickly before walking around to the driver's seat.

"Hey, boys." He calls out, not taking his eyes off the group as he turns the key in the ignition, the car starting up like normal. "Told you I knew a few things about cars."

The group watches as he walks back to his car, pulling out of the area quickly.

As soon as they no longer see his car, Jackson lets out a loud sigh, gesturing wildly.. "What, are you following me now?"

Loki climbs out of the jeep before Scott slams the door shut, Stiles walking around to join them as well.

"Yes, you stupid freaking idiot." Scott matches Jackson's anger. "You almost gave away everything right there."

"What are you talking about?" Jackson's eyebrow furrows as he questions the boys.

"He thinks you're the second beta." Scott yells at him.

"What?

"He thinks you're me!" Scott gets louder, tuning to slam his elbow into the jeep. Loki cringes slightly at the display of anger, watching the jeep slightly dent at the force.

"Dude, my jeep." Stiles chims in softly, sounding disappointed in Scott.

Loki can't stop the small laugh that leaves him, covering his mouth with his hand quickly.