for your love, i'll do whatever you want [K.Bishop]

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Kate," you mumble.

"I know, sweetheart, I'm right here."

Her hand gently grasps the back of your head, guiding you forward until you're able to seek refuge from the overwhelming sensations rushing through your entire being. Her scent drives your body wild but it's also the only thing capable of calming you down so you bury your face into her neck without hesitation.

"Baby..." Her tone makes you shiver and you subconsciously shift closer to her. "I'd like to hear your voice."

You know what her request actually is, you've heard it countless times since she started the hard work of putting your broken pieces back together. Your hands grasp the front of her shirt and you fidget with the fabric until you find the words you're searching for.

"I missed you."

You don't see the smile that graces her lips but you hear the slow exhale of relief she lets out. The fact that you're speaking to her is a good sign, one that reassures her enough to finally start touching you.

"I missed you too," she admits as her hands begin to wander. "I thought about you every day I was gone."

She keeps one arm wrapped securely around your waist but lets her free hand caress you in all the right ways designed to soothe you while simultaneously driving you insane with need. Just because she's the kindest alpha you've ever met doesn't mean she's not a massive tease when she wants to be.

"Katie," you practically whine.

Your reaction brings a chuckle out of the brunette that only serves to intensify the ache between your legs. You're both acutely aware of the amount of slick that's dripping down your thighs by now but while you're on the edge of desperation, Kate's having the time of her life.

She always loves knowing how much you need her, how much you crave her, and today is no exception.

"Yes, sweetheart?" The pads of her fingers ghost along your chest, barely grazing against the side of your breasts. "Do you need something, pup?"

Hearing that one word out of her lips shouldn't be as attractive as it is. Although, that could easily be said about any and every single thing Kate does.

All you can do for a few seconds is whimper and press yourself closer to her, your hips shifting every which way in search of some friction. Friction she easily denies by shifting her lower half away from you which means you're forced to pull yourself together and ask for what you want.

"Mhm, need you."

Kate rewards your obedience by finally letting her fingers play with your hardened nipples. Her touch is soft even while she tugs on them just enough to draw out another needy little sound from you. "You have no idea how adorable you sound right now. You're just a pretty omega in need of her alpha, aren't you, baby?"

You open your mouth to answer her but instead of words, a sharp moan leaves your lips as her mouth meets your shoulder. She trails a line of kisses along your warm skin, allowing you to bask in the comfort that underlies such an intense moment.

She's had her fun and now her full attention goes toward making you feel better the only way she can right now.

Her hand starts its descent once she's satisfied with the amount of skin her kisses have covered. She moves slowly despite the obvious wetness that's started to drip onto her jeans. She's not trying to tease you anymore, though. Her touch is reassuring, a silent promise she won't hurt you like all the ones who came before her.

The noise you let out once her hand cups your aching cunt borders on pathetic but there's no time to feel embarrassed. There's no time for anything except grinding down against her fingers while they stroke your swollen clit.