The party

Lauren's POV:
It was Saturday night, and I've been sitting here dreading over which outfit to wear. I finally decided to go with my maroon high waisted shorts and a white cropped tank top. I put on my all white vans and headed out the door. I grabbed the keys on the counter and unlocked the car. Once I got inside the car, I unlocked my phone and opened the map. I typed in Christians address and sped out the driveway.
Once I got to the party, I parked on the sidewalk just like everyone else. I was somewhat excited to meet Christians friend, hoping they're as nice as he is. I walked to the door and walked inside. The whole house was filled with people. I walked around, looking for Christian. I took my phone out to text him but I felt someone grab my shoulder. I turn around quickly, and it was Christian.
"Hey," I smiled.
"I'm glad you made it." he said, smiling.
He grabbed my hand, and walked me over to a couch with 2 guys.
"This is Lauren," he said to his two friends.
"I'm Nate," he shook my hand and gave me a small smile.
There was another guy sitting down, but he didn't bother to introduce himself or even glance up at me.
"Oh, this is Jack." Christian said.
I examined him, and I noticed something.
His watch.
It was the same watch from the night, the night I got assaulted. I quivered my lip, trying so hard not to cry.
I took my phone out, pretending someone was calling me. After a while, I "got off" the phone.
"I'm sorry, it's my friend and she needs me, so I gotta go." I said, glancing over at Jack.
"Oh okay, can I see you another time?" He said.
I nodded, giving him a hug and saying bye to Nate. I took my keys out my pocket, rushing to the door. Once I reached my car I tried unlocking it. I was shaking so hard, it was becoming difficult to turn the car on. I sat there for a moment and then headed home. Once I sped up the driveway and parked, I opened the garage. I walked inside, looking for my laptop. It was sitting on the couch. I grabbed it and opened it up. Fuck. I don't know his last name, how am I gonna find him. I sat there, thinking, when suddenly I remembered. The month and year it happened. December 2014. I typed that in also typing the word assaults. I scrolled down, page after page, and I finally found it. "Girl and guy being assaulted/beat by a group of guys." I figured that had to be the right one, and I sat there waiting for the screen to pop up.
I read the article, scrolling down for names. Once I got to the last paragraph, I found it.
"Jack Gilinsky, age 19. One of the guys who had assaulted and beat the guy and girl who's names shall not be displayed." But, what if that wasn't him? There is no actual proof that he's the guy from the party, maybe I'm just being delusional. I scrolled back to the top, and it said "click here for image". I wanted to know if it was him, but at the same time I didn't. I hesitated, but finally pressed it. A couple images showed up. First guy, wasn't him. Second guy, wasn't him either. Finally I got to the last guy, I waited for the image to show up. Once it did, I realized.
He was one of the guys.