Proof of Trust (updated)

Beginne am Anfang

Y/N: *sarcastically* You don't say. Any idea how to get her off?

Alastor: Nifty, shouldn't you be cleaning?

Nifty then realized that she wasn't finished with her cleaning.

Nifty: Oops, you're right! I almost forgot! *let's go of Y/N* Sorry Y/N, but I got to get back too cleaning.

Y/N: No please, take your time.

The short and energetic girl then sped up to continue her duties.

Angel: She's quite the Neat freak, huh Husky?

Husk: *annoyed* I told you to stop calling me that.

Angel: *flirty* Oh come on, Husky Poo. You know you want some of this?

Husk merely groaned as he moved away from Angel. The pornstar shrugged before turning his attention towards you.

Angel: So Y/N, What were you doing with Nifty anyway?

Y/N: She snuck into my room last night to sleep with me.

Angel: Wow, lucky girl. I'm jealous.

Y/N: Not that kind of sleeping! ...I hope.

Charlie: Well, now that you're here, we can discuss our next plan for the hotel.

Vaggie: We unfortunately have a lot to do thanks to a certain spider.

Vaggie glared at Angel, but he just shrugged again.

Alastor: If I were to make a suggestion, it would be best that we should at least restock on some supplies, mostly food of course, for any potentially delusional sinner that wishes to partake in redemption.

Charlie: That's true. Well me and Vaggie will go out and...

Alastor: Actually, I would like to speak with you about some ideas I have to help bring in some patrons.

Vaggie was not happy with the idea of leaving Charlie with him and was about to say something but the Princess spoke first.

Charlie: Oh, ok then.

Vaggie: *worried* Charlie, I don't think that's a good idea.

Charlie: Don't worry I'll be fine. In the meantime, Angel can help you out with getting supplies.

Angel: No thanks, princess. I'm not in the mood of being on a leash with this broad.

Vaggie: *annoyed* Well, I don't want to be stuck watching over you while doing errands.

Charlie: OK, calm down. Maybe Husk would like to help.

Husk: I'm no errand boy, princess. I'm already wasting my time running the front desk.

Charlie: Oh... Ok.

Alastor: Why not (Y/N). I'm sure he would be more than willing to help.

Y/N: I mean, sure. I don't see why not.

Vaggie merely sighed knowing there was no arguing.

Vaggie: Let's just make this quick.

You and Vaggie then left to gather supplies for the hotel. It was rather quiet and awkward between the two of you, with the occasional exchange of words discussing what was needed and what wasn't. After a few hours of traveling around the city, you both decided that you had everything you needed for now and made your way back. You insisted that you could hold most of the supplies, but Vaggie refused the offer and carried her fair share. However, you did notice that she wasn't in a good mood as you both walked side by side with each other.