⟬ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ⟭

╔═.✾. ════╗
𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
     ━━⧂𝐕𝐨𝐰𝐬
╚════.✾. ═╝

⋆。‧˚ʚ 🤍 ɞ˚‧。⋆

⋆。‧˚ʚ 🤍 ɞ˚‧。⋆

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰eddin𝐠 between the two most powerful noble families took place in Beijing's most renowned hall.

I want to go back to my family. The spoiled bride cried in her bride's restroom. Seeing that, all the bridesmaids were rendered helpless.

“I want to go home.” She continued to sob like a child, hiccuping as she raised her hand to brush off her tears but her hand was swapped away by the stylist, who appeared like she was done with her life at this point.

It's been the fourth touch up by now. The little spoiled princess keeps ruining her makeup with her continuous crying.

“I want to go. I want to go. I want to..” She continued to grumble softly.

“It's the time.” Someone came to inform them that it was the time that the wedding finally commences.

“I don't want to marry.” The wife grumbled but followed the bridesmaid obediently. She misses her sister, brother and father.

...

“Now you may kiss the bride.”

“I don't want to.”

Harold sighed when he heard a soft mumble coming from his bride. He turned toward her and lifted up her veil, revealing her beautiful but crying face.

A bride crying like this at her wedding was something which made all of the relatives helpless. The spoiled princess has been spoiled too much, perhaps.

“I don't want to kiss,” she told him off and sniffled. “A-And I-I want to go home.”

Harold gazed at her with gentleness in his eyes and muttered in a hushed tone. “Be good.”

“No.”

“Shh..” Gripping her chin before she could resist, he lightly brushed his lips against her soft lips.

Pulling back, the groom lightly shook his head helplessly when he saw how the little muse wiped her mouth as if her lips had been dirtied by his lips.

“Yuckie! You bad man, I told you I didn't want to kiss!”

The whole hall erupted into laughter and even the priest couldn't hold back his chuckle as he coughed and announced them husband and wife.

Harold didn't get mad at his willful bride and gently coaxed her. “It wasn't a kiss, sweetheart.”

“I want to go home.”

“Okay, let's go home.”

“My home!”

“No, my darling. Our home.”

•••