The mysterious servant

Start from the beginning

Garou- "I'm used to staying up. It's something that comes with the job."

Melissa stepped closer, her eyes studying him intently.

Melissa- "You're really dedicated to protecting us, aren't you?"

Garou nodded, his gaze meeting hers with a seriousness that betrayed the weight of his responsibilities.

Garou- "That's why I'm here."

Melissa smiled warmly, touched by his sincerity.

Melissa- "Well, we're really grateful to have you here, Mr. Garou."

Garou's stoic exterior softened for a moment, replaced by a genuine warmth in his eyes.

Garou- "I'll do everything in my power to keep you all safe, Melissa."

As they stood together in the quiet of the night, a sense of mutual understanding passed between them. Melissa and Garou forged an unspoken connection that transcended words.

Unbeknownst to them, Coycutus observed from the shadows, his presence undetected by the two figures on the doorstep. He watched with a calculated interest, aware that this encounter could prove to be a crucial turning point in the events to come.

Coycutus POV- "The bonds that form in the face of adversity... They can be powerful indeed."

Coycutus POV- "This universe has gained an unexpected player."

Just as Garou was about to respond to Melissa's concern, he felt the presence of another individual nearby, one whose aura exuded danger and otherworldly power. His keen instincts went on high alert as he cast his gaze toward the source of this newfound presence.

A few meters away from them, a figure shrouded in darkness began to materialize, their form flickering like a phantom. It was Coycutus, abandoning his human guise to reveal his true, intimidating appearance.

Coycutus- "You're perceptive, Garou."

Melissa took a step back, her eyes widening in shock and fear. She recognized the danger that this intruder represented, and it was clear that Garou had been the target of a being of unimaginable power.

Melissa- "Who... who are you?"

Coycutus didn't respond to her question. Instead, he addressed Garou with a chilling smile.

Coycutus- "Garou, I've been watching you for quite some time. I must admit, you piqued my interest."

Garou maintained his defensive posture, his muscles coiled and ready for action. He knew that he was facing a formidable foe, and the safety of the MHA universe and its inhabitants depended on his response.

Garou- "What do you want?"

Coycutus's smile widened, and the air seemed to grow heavy with his presence.

Coycutus- "should be obvious right?" he said with a demonic grin.

Garou- "is he here too?" he asked with a threatening tone.

Coycutus- "not yet, he will be in the future. But that doesn't matter now. Let's see how much you care about your lover". He said as he began to get into a fighting stance.

Garou- "oh no... melissa... get inside... NOW!"

He urged her with a tone of urgency, his eyes never leaving the menacing figure before him. Melissa, although bewildered and frightened, recognized the gravity of the situation and retreated into the safety of the dormitory, her heart pounding with concern for Garou.