Then she blushed at three of my males and thanked Dylan. ( this girl blushes at every male she meets. This is also a reason for her to get in trouble.)

Dylan just gave a shit about her appreciation and hissed at her and told her "Stop annoying my mate and get lost. "

( Gosh... Dylan can be savage sometimes) *(smirk)

Then she realized that there was also a female other than the three males. She looked at me with some kind of contempt. While I was just ignoring her.

Seeing Shuu by my side she tries to act pitifully. But Shuu didn't give her any attention. Then she left with tears in her eyes.

(Suddenly a thought came to my mind, she didn't look like the soft snow white type rather she looked like the cunning attention seeker. But of course, we only knew the story from her point of view so, in reality, she would not be a Saint.

Well, this is the reality of life. Even in the world I came from it's impossible to judge anyone by their outer appearance. There are many people like her in my world who only befriend anyone for their usefulness.
Sign, pathetic. )

Then suddenly a voice interrupted my thoughts. I looked at the person who had interrupted me and found the culprit. It was the Birdman I mean Muir.
Huh?!

Moments later...

Winston asked him, what are you doing here?

He looked at Alina and said I am here to propose to this female.

Alina frowned at that and said, but don't you already have someone you like?

He looked at her surprised and then smirked. Then said you know me quite well huh...

Because it was written on your face that night. Well, you look rather disappointed with her that night, Alina answered him with the same smirk that he gave her. Now tell me who asked you to pursue me?
Then three of the males understand everything.

On the other hand, Muir was stunned by the intelligence of the female. Before he was impressed by her but now he wants her. He then answered I will tell you everything but before that, I want you to know that I am honest about my proposal.

Then Dylan asked him, who told you to spy on us. Muir answered, the ape king. Alina somehow expected that.

Winston asked, The ape king?

Muir nodded in response. You guys better be careful maybe he has something in mind.

Alina just hummed.

Then Shuu said yesterday when I was going back to strolling suddenly the ape king called me and asked me to pursue the female from earlier. But I refused and told him I already had a female.

Then Alina understands what is happening. Dylan looked at Alina and nodded that he also understood something.

Winston thought, (The ape king is not someone who should care about Alina's mate. But why is he suddenly trying to spy on us? Did he know Alina's background? If it's true then Alina will be in danger. Also, Muir is not a good option for Alina because he is sly. I need to talk to Alina about it.
Then suddenly she held my hand and gave me a nod.  Sometimes it truly surprises me how she understands everything even before we tell her.
In response, I gave her a nod.)

Okay Muir, about your proposal I will think about it but not right now. Because I don't want to be just a second option. So take your time and think about it carefully. And you have to tell us if the ape king wants you to do anything, Alina told him.

Muir nodded at that.

After some time, Muir and Shuu went back to their work. And Dylan went to hunt. Winston is with her.

Muir's POV...

The ape king told me to propose to her because she accepted Shuu. She is interesting but I never thought I would propose to her. So I came to her today but I didn't think that she would see through me. She is exceptionally smart. Because nobody has ever understood what I want or think.

I think as a mate she would be more perfect than any other female.

After everyone left ...

Winston! Let's take a walk for a while.

Okay...

Sigh...
(I am bored. Nothing exciting is happening in the city.)

Winston asked her, Alina are you bored? wanna see the marketplace?

Yeah. *(excited)

..........................................................

On the other side...

Parker's POV...

Qingqing! What happened? Why are you crying?

She did not respond. I don't understand what is happening. Did Rosa bully you?

Then she told me she didn't want to talk about anything right now. (Sometimes she acts differently. So I just let her do whatever she wants. )

Bai Qingqing's POV...

Parker, can you please leave me alone? I don't want to talk to anyone right now.

Then Parker replied, okay Qing Qing. *(sad)
And left...

( I don't know why but I don't like Alina. I feel like she is taking everything that should be mine. After coming to this world everyone treated me like I was something precious. But the day she came to this City of Beastman everything changed. Even her mate Winston, I don't like seeing them together. 

But that doesn't change the fact that I still don't want to have more mates. But still, yesterday a male helped me and today I saw he had chosen Alina over me. I feel like he should choose me. However, I don't think I would choose him as my life partner. But even if she is beautiful I am much better than her. I am making their life easier. Now I will not let her take the limelight. )