Chapter 6 - First Gifts

Previously on We Got Married~

Our new couple Karina and Jang Y/N have finally met! We join them on their way to a cafe after a stunning display of driving by Jang Y/N! (inserts clips of Y/N's driving and Karina's reaction in the car, followed by their first meeting face-to-face)

~~~

(camera pans over the roads, showing Y/N's red car driving down the road away from the racetrack)

(camera switch to in car camera)

(Karina) "I really enjoyed watching your dramas Y/N ssi."

(Y/N) "Why thank you! I really liked your latest cameo in season 3 of Tale of the Nine-Tailed!"

(Karina's face noticeably reddens slightly as she processes what Y/N said)

(Y/N) "Also, I would like to say, I really like your latest song release as well!"

(In studio) (Winter) "Its so awkward OMG!!"

(As they stop at the lights, Y/N's car lurched slightly, due to the nature of the manual transmission)

(Y/N) "I'm sorry Karina-ssi, this car kinda does that when I do start-stops, I do apologize."

(Karina) "It's okay Y/N-ssi. At least you get to drive! I'm still contractually banned from driving."

(Y/N) "It's not always that glamorous, but does feel very therapeutic, driving down the track or highways at speed."

(Y/N's car soon reaches the cafe that Karina mentioned earlier.)

(As Y/N got ready to park, he leaned over close to Karina's side, right arm on the headrest of her seat, as he turned around, reversing into the spot)

(The camera focuses on Karina, highlighting her face growing pink)

(interview set, with Karina) (question: what was going on in your head when Y/N was parking like that?)

(Karina) "I was honestly blanking out, it was like a scene out of a drama! It was pretty cool!" (Karina placed both her hands on her face out of shyness, thinking about the moment.)

(in interview set, with Y/N) (question: did you do that intentionally, or was it a natural thing?)

(Y/N) "It felt natural, but in all honesty, it was slightly intentional (sheepishly smiles), I wanted to impress her you know?"

(in studio) (the cast chuckles at his honesty)

(As Y/N parked the car, he got out first before Karina did, and went to Karina's side to open the door, shielding the top of her head from the car, and helped her up.)

(In studio) (Jungsuk) "Y/N is such a gentleman!"

(the two entered the cafe, taking a seat, but as Karina sat down, Y/N quickly took off his jacket to cover Karina's legs)

(in studio) (Eric) "He is the textbook example of a gentleman indeed!"

(Y/N) "What sort of drink do you want to drink Karina-ssi?"

(Karina) "I'll get a mocha please."

(After Y/N got their drinks, a mocha for Karina and a vanilla latte for himself, the two of them sat down at the table, slowly sipping their drinks)

(Karina) "Y/N-ssi, what year were you born in?"

(Y/N) "I was born in 1999, what about you Karina-ssi?"