Season 2 episode 4: Cavalry battle

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Gee, Komori...thanks...(I stood back up, now grateful that at least someone actually was part of my team, I don't know why, but I feel a smile coming up in three...two...nah, nevermind, it passed) Now we just need two people and we're all good...

Komori: We can get Kuroiro and Kaminari if they're around somewhere, Your in second place so you already have a high point headband, all we can do is just protect it and it's all good, we don't need to worry about making our quirks combatable. Kaminari can power you up and you shoot the rest to protect us just in case, that might all we need.

Y/N: Good thinking, let's get them quick no- shit (I turned to over Kaminari and wanted to speak to her, but immediately cut myself off at the sight of her being pulled away by todoroki and the other two kids he was near, one of them being the blue haired guy I met in the entrance exam and another that...never seen her before, but got the same proportions that kami got like there-)

Komori: Don't stare there, people are watching! (Komori's cheeks turned a slight red, feeling her fists hit my back as I turned back to her)

Y/N: Sorry...(I turned back to her, hopefully nobody saw that, but ignoring that, we might need to find another person now that kaminari was down, maybe kuroiro can still join, but now we are down a player, maybe we can still go as three and just go with the ol'three way quiet kid attack, might be tricky, but maybe it can work, I mean it worked last time against Honenuki, just this time...you know, we need to carry each other) 

Everyone's gonna be against me and midoriya now...we are both on the top...most of everyone will attack him for his high points, but me...I build some enemies...todoroki...That guy gave nothing, but a death stare to me and wanted nothing but to beat me for being what I was.

While thinking in the back of my head at how this might go, I could hear the light mischievous giggle that came from someone behind me, komori heard it too and we both shivered, turning back at the sight at seeing a strange pink haired girl slowly walking up to us.

Hatsume: Hehehe...perfect...your all alone...then that means...TEAM UP MR.NUMBER TWO! (The strange girl asked, putting her face up right near mine)

Y/N: PERSONAL SPACE! MY BUBBLE! BACK UP, FIEND! (I yelled in anger at the girl, quickly backing up, but still held that grin like it didn't bother her, usually I was scary enough to make people to back away more, but she looks like she didn't give a care) what do you want?

Hatsume: I'm Mei Hatsume! And I wanna join your team! With the attention you brought during that speech everyone will have there eyes on you! And during that run showed everyone with what you can do! Being with you will surely bring the attention on my too! It's a good opportunity to show off all my great babies!

Komori: your what now-

Y/N: Oh uhh congratulations, but-

Hatsume: these! (Hatsume grinned, pulling out a box filled with the many inventions of metal that was inside that seemed like she made on her own as he picked one up and showed off the big piece of metal that resembled a sort of jet pack) Support course students get to use all the inventions that there hearts desire, with you wearing all this stuff, it'll be the perfect opportunity to get them noticed!

Y/N: Well I'm a fan of metal (I picked up the nice machinery hatsume handed to me, looking at it for a bit) Hey didn't a pro hero use to wear something like this?

Hatsume: Yeah! The buster hero! Are you a fan of him!?

Y/N: You could say something like that. Takes skill to make an entire replica of that (I looked at the nice backpack she made, this girl got skill making something like that and noticing the gadgets on her body it seems she could really invent stuff...neat) it's a real nice invention.