"Ha, cool," Keith said smiling.

"How are you?" Roman asked as always.

"Funny sir. It's like being a bird that can fly, I really like it when you look down and everything looks so small," Keith said with a smile, Roman nodded.

"It's noon, let's have lunch first, then let's play together," said Román.

"Yeah, I think I'll continue to play kiteboarding," Keith said of the plan he had presented, so he prepared for it as requested yesterday.

"If you want to kitesurf, you need to rest a bit after eating, because you have to use strength to play," said Román.

"Of course," Keith replied, before Roman set the table on the beach where they sat so they don't have to move around, it's a simple meal, he ate all the delicious food and then sat down with Roman, then Keith invites Román to continue talking about his friend so much that he will open a car tent there, the story with his lover who must be far from each other because his lover studies abroad.

"They are good, that can help long-distance love", Roman
congratulated.

"My friend is sincere, he really loves Mac and is very confident in himself Even if he's a bit of a nuisance," Keith said jokingly thinking about his best friend's relationship.

"We're both good though, we both fell into the long distance love category," Keith said with a smile.

"If both parties are firm and honest with each other, they can continue most of the time to eliminate loneliness, and refer to the distance to break up and go find someone close to you at that time," Roman said in a normal voice.

"Will you be honest with me?" Keith asked jokingly, he was sure of himself, but what about Roman.

"You didn't expect that," Roman replied, this response made Keith's heart race but he held back.

"I think I'd better go kitesurfing," Keith said as he thought his body might be ready. Roman did not save anything. He just dedicated himself to playing well Kiteboarding is like flying a big Kite, Keith has to control this kite on the board. The Kite will catch the wind and move the Kite across the water. Keith had done this kind of water activities before so there was no need to practice but what and he put on a life jacket for safety, Ming and others came to help keith, and key looked down and immediately started playing.

"Astro," Roman called to Astro, who was standing not far from him while Keith was still getting ready.

"Yeah," Astro hurriedly walked over to him.

"Take a clip of Keith playing kiteboarding for me." Roman said in a calm voice. Astro tilted his head and quickly took out a camera to record, not only was Keith playing on the surface but Keith was jumping and rolling playing in the air and landing gracefully on the surface of the water.

"Really hit," Roman said as if complaining, but he raised a smile. Astro was able to record the image of every moment that Keith played, Keith played for a while thinking that he would go to the shore, so he rolls again. But since the arm was a bit weak, Keith lost his rhythm and fell into the water. Roman who saw him quickly got up from his chair and frowned, he stood on the beach assessing the situation, but

in the end Keith used his strength and was able to get back on his feet, which caused Roman to let out a small sigh, knowing Losing by missing the beat didn't hurt Keith in any way. But I was still worried until keith reached the shore, he took off his gear and everything was fine, I take a little breath, Keith walks over to Roman with wet hair. Roman looked at Noris. Noris turned to pick up a towel for Roman, Roman took it and held him.