chapter 4

What job are you talking about? It's not a bodyguard, right?" Keith asked again, but he had guessed that you're a bodyguard job. Because Roman saw him doing that job. Keith thought that the other party had saved Roman that night. Roman to work for him.

"It's bodyguard work" Noris said again. Keith chuckled slightly. Because he didn't think about what he had guessed, Keith leaned back in his office chair in a relaxed manner. with lifting both legs and placing them on the table.

"I refuse," Keith said immediately causing Noris to freeze a little.

" How much do you want ?" Noris asked again. Keith chuckled a little.

"I don't know about money, friend, bodyguard work is my hobby, I only do it so I don't get bored, plus I don't like being anyone's subordinate" Keith said without fear of Noris getting angry at his answer. Another thing is when he accepts bodyguard job. Billy doesn't act like he's a subordinate. Keith can work too. As for Noris who heard this, he was a little stunned. He was beginning to understand a little why Roman was interested in Keith. Because the young man in front of him was not afraid at all but he also denied the proposal of the great Mafioso as Roman in a comfortable way.

"Honestly, I don't get it either, why does the boss want you to work with us?" Noris said bluntly. Keith raised his eyebrows a little. Because it also made him curious.

"Yes, but, sorry I refuse" Kieth said again. noris nodded

"Un, I'll be back first" Noris said, no longer insisting on Keith. But I was curious if your boss will receive this answer . What to do next when saying goodbye to Keith Noris left immediately.

Keith let out a small sigh. He secretly admitted that he was a little worried. Pro is already in good spirits. So he didn't show it. What worries her is that she doesn't know what kind of person Roman is. Will he be a loser and a bully Or is it that you don't take nos? If Román was that kind of person. He had to find a way to defend himself or maybe have to hide somewhere

"Why do I feel like I'm getting into a lot of trouble?" Keith muttered to himself before getting up and going back to his own work and trying not to think about it too much.

***

****

"Is that so... It's ok you don't have to go back yet...I'll be there soon." When the call ended. He lifted a smile from the corner of his mouth. He wasn't upset at all by Keith's rejection but instead he felt the desire to get to know this person even more.

"Travis calls the captain to pilot the plane. I'm going to Geneva tonight" Imam said in a calm voice.

"Boss, what are you going to do?" Travis asked immediately but he had already figured it out in his mind.

"I want to go to a tattoo parlor" Imam said briefly. That gave Travis and Nathan an idea where Roman was headed.

"Uh, what about the banquet that Mr. French sent the boss to instead?" Nathan asked because Roman's grandfather called to tell Roman to attend a party for a well-known businessman on his behalf.

"I didn't agree to go, I was just listening," Roman replied nonchalantly. He saw that his grandfather wanted him to go to work in his place to recover the reputation of the Accardo Acosta family from the powerful family of Román.

"Yes," Travis replied immediately calling the captain to inform the pilot of the film in order to prepare the plane to be ready to fly across the country tonight.

ugh ugh

"Hey, what's up with him suddenly slapping you?" Bey asked surprised when suddenly. While Keith was eating lunch he raised his hand and slapped himself.