chapter 9

So how did daddy's acquaintance get on the boat?" Keith asked to change the subject.

"(Official secret)" replied Michael Keith chuckled a little.

"How can it be a secret? Now that I know it," Keith sneered at Michael.

"(Why do I feel like you're avoiding talking about Roman?)" Michael asked instinctively.

"Dad, I'm on his boat. Let me gossip about the owner of the boat. I don't know if there are surveillance cameras anywhere," Keith stated in his normal manner. His stepfather was a bit quiet.

"(Well, if there's something urgent, you can call me right away, and away from Roman I don't want you to get lost)" Michael admonished his stepson with concern.

"Yes," I'll be back in a few days, "Keith replies. Before starting to talk about his mother, a little more general and hangs up, Keith breathed a sigh of relief. Before he sat down and thought about Roman, he knew that Roman was doing illicit business. along with legitimate businesses Keith was convinced that Roman was definitely involved in the arms trade But human trafficking Keith is still not sure If to believe his own intuition Keith believes that Roman was probably not involved in human trafficking, But what made the government suspect Roman? That Keith is more suspicious.

"Sigh, none of my business. I'm just here to rest" before Keith realized it was none of his business. So he stopped thinking and rested.

"Is that you guys? Is it me and Rina?" Marco yelled out loud as Roman's subordinates escort Marco's group into the room.

"I know, otherwise, how could I be a subordinate to the boss?" Noris a tall tall man replied with a calm voice.

"When you know why don't you take us to a better room!" Marco kept screaming, when he saw his own room.

"This room is considered very good. Besides, they came without invitation. And they come without warning. Which room do you think is better? It's not available. Rest come back " Noris said , without much fear in Marco , because he only had one boss and that was Roman , and even more so the other party is the enemy of his boss , he likes to cause problems .

"This...." Marco was about to continue yelling, but Rina grabbed the other's arm.

"It's alright Marco, Rina can rest," the girl sweetly said to Marco. It made Marco stop immediately. But there was still some growling

"Where is Mr. Roman? When can I go see him? The woman turned to Noris with a smile. She thinks that any man who sees her should fall asleep but not with Noris. Noris still looked at her with cold eyes .

"Right now, the boss is very busy. I'm not sure if you'll see him. Since you guys got here rest first, we don't apologize" Noris said before nodding to the other subordinates to leave.

"Roman didn't see Rina at all. This situation can't be used. You have to tell grandpa to take care of it" Marco said indignantly.

"Never mind we called unannounced too. Shall we rest first? Let's take a look later" The woman said with a smile.

"Okay, Rina, go get some rest," Marco replies, before sending Karina to the room as he didn't immediately enter her room, but turning back to his own subordinates who had followed only 2 people. At first, I wanted to bring more. But his father told him that he will take only 2 bodyguards because he was afraid that Roman would not let him get on the boat. Otherwise, the mission he needed might not have been accomplished.

"Have you contacted the colonel yet?" Marco asked.

'Yes,' replied his subordinate.

"Okay, let's go look for him," Marcos replied before walking together to the meeting point who had already contacted a person who he boarded before him.