"about what?"

"about him asking you out?"

"oh... i said yeah" justyce blushed slightly, causing gia to tease her. justyce smacking her lips and waving gia off.

"ian know you liked him too, you didn't tell me that" gia pouted slightly.

"like you didn't tell me about you liking donte?" justyce retorted.

"...touché"

"now im surprised y'all two ain't a thing yet, y'all both like each other" justyce rolled her eyes.

"girl please, donte does not like me" gia scoffed out, grabbing her fluffy green blanket and a pillow off her bed.

"if that's what you think" justyce sighed as she stood up, her plate in hand. "but when he grow the balls to actually ask you out, i told you so"

gia rolled her eyes and chuckled at her best friend, leaving her room and walking down to the living room. justyce right behind her.

nelleke, kimora, jayah and naomi all laid on a pallet of covers and pillows with their bag of snacks and plates of tacos in front of them.

johan sat on the long part of the couch, leaving room for justyce who sat next to him. gia sat beside donte, who was sat on the other side of the couch. she glanced down at the plate of tacos in his hand and let out a small gasp.

"what's wrong?" donte asked as he watched gia quickly stand up from her spot.

"i forgot about the tacos, i'll be back" gia rushed out as she walked to the kitchen, the others laughing at her.

while warming up the meat, gia heated up her tortilla and started putting up the toppings she didn't need. only putting avocado, cilantro and cheese on her taco. she grabbed the marie sharp's habanero sauce and put some on both tacos before putting everything up, including the meat. she cleaned off the counter and went back in the living room.

"these taco's fye" kimora said in the middle of the movie.

"yeah gia, you did yo big one on these" jayah agreed.

"thank yalll" gia smiled.

« time skip »

the next morning, justyce and gia had planned their nail date. gia had already booked the appointment for 3:30pm. it was currently 11am and donte was helping gia cook breakfast.

"can you pass me another slice of bread?"

"yes ma'am"

gia was making french toast and donte was in charge of the sausage patties and the eggs. she dipped a slice of bread in the cinnamon and milk mix before placing it on the pan.

once it was finished, she put it on the plate next to her, buttered it and cut a small piece of it off. grabbing the syrup, she put a small amount over the piece before turning to donte who was flipping the patties.

"d" gia called out.

"yeah?" donte answered, keeping his eyes on the stove as he finished flipping the last two.

"taste this"

donte turned his head to look at gia, bending down slightly since she was in the shorter side, so she could give him the piece of french toast. gia held her hand right under the fork so the syrup wouldn't drip onto the floor.

"thats good" donte said honestly.

"what y'all cooking?" justyce's voice sounded from behind them as she walked into the kitchen. "it smell good"

"french toast, sausage patties and eggs" gia said as she put two more slices of bread on the pan.

"oouu yes, i love yo french toast" justyce took a seat at the table in the kitchen, pulling her phone out and going on tiktok.

"what time y'all nail appointment?" donte asked.

"3:30, why?" gia responded.

"me and jonah was gone take the kids to the mall"

"we can meet y'all up there, we should be done around 5 or so"

donte nodded his head in response, putting the patties on a plate and going to wash out the pan before he cooked the eggs.

gia was finishing up the last three pieces when donte started on the eggs. justyce and gia were talking about the nail designs they were gonna get.

"i don't even know what colors imma get" gia chuckled out.

"get white, white look good on you" justyce suggested.

"i'm lowkey tired of white, i feel like i always get white"

"get pink" donte suggested.

"pink would look cute" justyce agreed.

"pink? you think so?" gia looked over at donte as he finished playing the eggs.

"yeah, you look good in pink so why not?" donte shrugged out.

justyce gave gia a knowing look. reminding gia of their conversation last night.

AUTHOR'S NOTE : heyyy y'all ! this chapter is a little longer than usual, but the nail date and the mall hangout will be in the next chapter.

don't forget to vote and comment, thank y'all for reading.

🫶🏼