05. The student

NoteJust to clarify, in this story there are no floo flames, there are only connected fireplaces with floo powder just like in the Harry Potter saga. Although it is based on the game, it does not mean that everything  in the game is also transferred to the story. 

And for those who could ask, Sebastian will appear soon, don't worry. But I need to make a little context for the story to make sense. 

ENJOY!! :)

***

She stood right there with her eyes close. Lana could still feel the tips of his fingers delicately brushing against her skin. It had been just perfect. The air continued to move their hair gently. Both didn't even remember why they were there or that it was forbidden. Their gazes met again, it seemed as if he thanked her for that kiss and she reciprocated him with the simple acceptance of that love. She accepted that he wanted to love her, even though she wasn't sure she could love him back in body and soul. Deep down she knew that she was doing wrong, but she didn't want to break that magic that had been born between them after so much uncertainty and bitterness. Maybe if she simply consented to that love, she would forget all that pain. The pain in her chest had even subsided. Lana felt so much happiness inside her, so much peace. 

Maybe that was what many called love.

Holding hands, they walked towards the castle again. Garreth accompanied her to the Slytherin common room, where they should part ways. Along the way they had a small talk, both very shy after that intimate moment they had experienced. They exchange smiles and signs of affection, like two lovebirds falling for eachother. They were already in front of the golden snake door, they linked their hands for the last time before a short kiss and a farewell that they did not know how to let pass as if nothing had happened.

-Sweet dreams, my darling- Garreth said with a sighing voice as he kissed her hand.

Lana didn't know how to respond, she was left gasping for air. She turned around while taking a deep breath. She entered while she heard voices being heard at the bottom of the stairs leading to the common room. She could recognize Anne's voice immediately, as well as Imelda and perhaps Nerida or Grace. They were arguing about something, Anne seemed very upset.

-When is Lana coming? I should have come already, I can't go without her- Anne looked distressed, turning from one side to the other. She confirmed that the other voices were Imelda and Nerida's.

-Don't worry genius, Lana has already arrived- Nerida commented while pointing at her.

-Lana! Where have you been? And Ominis?- Anne approached her very quickly, grabbing her by the shoulders.

-Ominis? Hasn't he returned yet?- Lana got very worried, it wasn't like him. She knew that Ominis would never disappear and he also wouldn't make Anne worry if it wasn't important.

-Can't you see she has no idea, she was probably making out with Garreth under the moonlight- Imelda said sarcastically.  Lana killed her with her gaze and Imelda looked away covering a small laugh.

-He's been missing all afternoon and I'm worried, his father came to see him in Black's office and I haven't heard anything else- her voice broke and her breathing accelerated as she spoke- I have been to the library, to all the places he usually is, I have even entered the boys' dormitory and nothing-.

-That was quite something, I didn't know Luke Sprinkle screamed that high- Imelda mocked, and she and Nerida laughed.

-Imelda, shut up- Anne ordered. To which Imelda made an apologetic gesture. "I'm sorry", she said quietly.