01. Pain, Rest, Hope

Note: English is not my first language, so I'm sorry if i make some mistakes.

This story came out of my mind really easily. In this story you will find a lot of Harry Potter and Hogwarts Legacy game references. Also you will find romance, adventure, mistery and much more. I included the Yule Ball of course and the three trials of the triwizard tournament. Plus some secondary stories with the rest of the characters like Poppy , Garreth and Natty.

It's a classical romance story with a little bit of spicy moments. But, don't expect much explicit or highly detailed scenes...if you know what I mean. I like to keep the expectations of not knowing what will happen next and keep you drawn into the story.

I will post an episode everytime I can. Enjoy! :)

********

A new feeling was growing inside Lana's soul.

All she could feel was an enormous pain inside her chest.

She couldn't forgive herself for what she did to Sebastian. He trusted her with everything. And after all they went through, she just gave up on him. She felt so unfaithful and two-faced. Too misplaced after the end of her 5th year in Hogwarts. Pretending that she had the same goals as him, but she didn't. Ominis was right all along and she just...she couldn't see it. She was blinded by the unconditional love that she felt for Sebastian since that duel on Defense Against the Dark Arts in Professor Hecat's class.

 She was blinded by the unconditional love that she felt for Sebastian since that duel on Defense Against the Dark Arts in Professor Hecat's class

The guilt hit her harder after they turn him in. She knew it was the right thing to do. Ominis knew, even Anne knew it.

The 5th year ended, but no her suffering. That pain went deeper, and it didn't stop on the summer break. She didn't have a place to go. The man and the woman that she knew as her parents, professor Fig and Miriam...were dead.

She was utterly alone in this world.

After she took the dark and ancient magic from the repository, the Keepers isolated her except Professor Bakar. Thanks to him, Lana decided to travel to his hometown in Egypt and learn a lot more about the ancient magic she decided to keep. That power was hers, so she tried to do the same as Isidora's. Control it but being more careful with all that power because she was aware about the the horrible consequences it could bring. She didn't want to lose herself, as Isidora did.

The 6th year started. But she wasn't ready to put on practice everything she had learned. So, she closed in on herself. She distanced herself from everyone, even from Ominis. He felt very lonely for a long time. The only consolation he had was that Anne used to send him an owl from time to time. It felt like Lana and Ominis weren't friends anymore. But his feelings for her didn't die, even if he knew that her and Sebastian fell for eachother. He always felt left out, but he couldn't help it. He loved her and he always will. From the moment he met her as she left the Undercroft, he knew she was special. That feeling only grew after that. She was kind, strong and delicate at the same time, she cared for everyone more than herself. Specially for Sebastian...