You were going to kill these fuckers...

*time skip of to much crap to write*

You stood there gasping for air. Goku had come back and joined the fight. All the saibamen and Nappa were dead, but so were Tien and Chaotsu. You stood up to see vegeta and goku on the ground. You knew that they were both barely alive and both were hurting. You saw everyone go towards goku as Vegeta pulled out a    button and pressed it. You knew that goku would be overwhelmed with all the people there. You sighed and stood up. Then a loud bang was heard and you saw Vegeta trying to crawl towards the ship. Even though he tried killing everyone you still felt bad for him. You walked toward him and helped him by slinging his arm over your shoulder. He groaned loudly and you saw Krillin pull out a sword. You glared at Krillin and Vegeta opened the pod. You helped him in there and took a step back. You saw his eyes soften and with what looked to be fear in them. He mouthed a thank you before the pod shut and was shot into the sky. Everyone asked you why you helped him out. You responded saying that he looked familiar and that it felt wrong just leaving him there. They all thought you were insane and told you that he would be back. Secretly you hoped he would.

Krillin
You were on your way to your grandpas house. Who is your grandpa? Well its Master Roshi of coarse! Normally he is a major pervert but not with you. Cause if he acts that way around you, You smack him hard. He gave you permission to do so. You arrive at kame house and smile seeing your grandpa waiting for you. "He he... Well ain't it (Yn). Come here and give your ol' grandpa a hug." He opened his arms wide. You smiled and ran into his arms. "Hey grandpa! Thanks for letting me stay here. Dad kicked me outa the house." You let go of him and rubbed the back of your neck. "Well why wouldn't I let my grand baby stay here with me!" He flashed you a smile and turned towards the house. "Come on (yn) I'll introduce ya to everyone." You followed him into his house to find several people inside. "This.." He pointed at a blue haired woman."...Is bulma!" He went close to you."Ain't she a looker?!" He whispered to you. Bulma clearly heard it and you slapped your grandpa."Grandpa stop being a pervert!!!" You crossed your arms as your grandpa was now unconscious on the couch. "Damn I hit him to hard..." You sighed and looked at the laughing girl. Once she stopped she looked at you and smiled. "As Old man Perv said. I'm Bulma." You smiled and bowed slightly. "Well bulma I'm old man pervs granddaughter (Yn)" you rubbed the back of your neck. "Well (Yn) I'll show ya around!" You shook your head."I know where everything is I just need to meet everyone here. Its been forever since I was here!" She smiled at you and walked by you. "Well let's do just that! We can start with goku and gohan then Yamcha, then Piccolo, tien and chaotsu, and finally Krillin!" She exclaimed dragging you out of the house.

*yoshis timeskip*

You sighed and walked along the beach with bulma. You had met everyone and they all were kind enough to you. You were now looking for Krillin. Bulma said that he was out on the beach swimming earlier. You were both chatting about past relationships. Hers with Yamcha and yours with (exes name). You both laughed at bulma who tripped on a seashell. Bulma stopped and wiped a tear from her eye before pointing forward. "THERES KRILLIN" She smiled,grabbed your hand and dashed towards him. Your wrist was going to hurt tomorrow from all this tugging she was doing.
Bulma suddenly stopped causing you to slam into her. You heard her mutter an "ow" and called out for Krillin. You saw a short bald man come out of the water and smiled at Bulma. "Hey bulma whos that?"he said pointing to you. He walked over and grabbed a towel and started to dry off. "Krillin meet (yn), (yn) meet Krillin!" She smiled shoving you towards him. Her phone than went off,buzzing loudly. She checked it and clicked her tongue. "Hey (yn) I'm going back to kames. Apearantly goku broke the TV remote again." She sighed and looked at Krillin. "Yo Kril do you mind taking (yn) back home when your done?" Krillin shook his head. "Not at all,go on ahead" Krillin waved her off and without another word she was off jogging down the beach. You sighed and looked at Krillin. He was shoving stuff In a bag and looked frustrated when sunscreen wouldn't fit in it. You chuckled and walked towards him. You gently grabbed the bottle from his hands and moved some stuff around before slipping the bottle right inside. You saw that he was blushing and handed him the bag. "Thanks" he said throwing the bag over his shoulder. "Not a problem" you smiled at him making him turn Scarlet. You laughed and poked his cheek. "Aw am I making ya blush?" You tease him causing him to look at the ground."No! I'm just sunburnt!" He lied. "Well Kril ive never seen a sunburn turn that dark in a matter of seconds" he put a hand over his cheeks so you couldn't see them making you chuckle. You did this the whole way home.