DISCLAIMER!

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, and incidents are a product of the author's imagination and are used fictiously. Any resemblances to actual events, places or person, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

No part in this story may be reproduced in any manner without permission from the author.

© All Rights Reserved.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

Author's Note:

Listen up, dear readers! Here are factors I'd like to clarify to you about this story, especially for the new readers and to those who had already read the 1st book of the Ballours of Veraria series:

1) This story's setting is never on Earth. It took place on Veraria──the abode of Ballours. All the different languages aside from English and Filipino from google, not from mine. So if you think they are wrong, feel free to correct me in the comment section.

2) This story takes place before the present generation. This is the story of the past generation before Stasia, Ace, Celestia, etc.

3) This story contains MATURE THEMES, GORE, VIOLENCE, and STRONG LANGUAGE so please read at your own risk.

4) Don't expect me to post chapters so often. I still have to focus on my school and life. I am only using wattpad and making this story simply for fun, no more than that.

5) For those who have already read, finished, or is still reading the "Ballours of Veraria" this story will be exploring the lives of the main character's parents, which will hopefully explain the reason for the events' occurence.

6) Please do not leave any kinds of offensive comments against anyone here in my story for they are strictly forbidden. Kindly bear in mind that any offensive comments will be removed.

7) This is just a draft story. I am planning to post updates and finish the "Ballours of Veraria" series instead, so please don't expect me to post anything for my main focus is on the "Ballours of Veraria" series. But I will still post something if I wanted to.

8) Please vote, comment, and share! I would very much appreciate that. And please don't share and spread hate, to anyone and to this story. If you do not like my story, then just leave and don't leave any hate behind.

That's all! Hope you have a nice day!

- Azanara_Kaguya