Him.

"Mom, dad, whatchu guys wanna eat today?"
"I am down for pancakes."
"And I'll be delighted to go down with your mother." Chuckles, while engulfing her in his arms.

The Aoki's, a peaceful family which loved each other dearly.

"But why are you making breakfast all of the sudden?"
"Agreed, you got a girlfriend or something??" Looks at him with narrowed eyes.

"Guys, that's not it, I am happy that we transferred here from that crappy place we had to live for years, it's much beautiful and better here."
"Fair point."

"Agreed again, so what now ? Now you are going to join college from its 2nd year and again act the so called "innocent kid" like you did before ?"

"Mhm, I am going to go for the same plan, I have to know who are the peace destroyers and the saviors in our college. And you know how much I love acting like the innocent kid, so it's a big win-win for me."

"Good plan, now when are you planning to make us breakfast? Your mom and I are starving."

"Alright sir, you and your wife will be served shortly, till then you can spend your sweet time with your dear wife."
Chuckles.
"That's not even a choice, it's a necessity my son. When you'll get a girl for yourself, you'll know."
"Advice from the best, now go or the pancakes won't ever be made, if we keep talking."
"Yeah yeah, just don't burn down the kitchen in the process, it's my wife's most prestigious thing she owns, after me tho."
Winks and Chuckles.
"I won't, don't worry."
"Now if you excuse me gentleman, I have to go and spend time with my wife, you can continue with your process."
"Alright, have fun dad."

"How are they ?, Cause because of your guys expression it looks like I surely have putted salt instead of sugar."

" They are amazing honey, we were just in deep thought of removing our cook after this." Chuckles while taking a bite.

" Your mother is so right, these are hella good son, what do you say, how much do you need to work as a chef in my house ?"

"Come on guys, you are too much and dad no need for anything, I'll cook for you guys once in a while."

" Hey, are you prepared for tomorrow ? It's going to be your 1st day at your new college!!"

" Mhm, almost done. Don't worry about it that much eomma."

" We always have an problem with this, your mother is Korean so you'll call her 'eomma' but I am Japanese but you call me 'appa ? How is that fair ?"

"Appa, you always sulk about these things, you were the one who said that call me whatever I won't care, I only care about what your mother calls me ?"

" Oi, You started talking back you little eomma's brat, come here you little piece of shit!" Says while chasing him out of the kitchen.

" Bye eomma I'll be going out or your husband will kill me, will be back by 10!" says while rushing out of the house.

"Alright, gotta go and buy some stuff at the shop and explore the surroundings, and I'll be done for today."

Sits in the car and drives to the store to get his necessities. Driving back he explores around and buys donuts from a nearby store. Also buys himself some clothes and few more things he felt which was needed.

"Guys, I am back home!" Says as he opens the gate finding his parents cuddling with each other while watching a movie.

" How was it? Had fun?"

" It was fun, but I think you guys were having more fun me here." Chuckles, " I bought donuts for you eomma as according to the old rule, I got appa only one and he only gets another if he acts super cutee!"

"Love you honey." Kissing on his cheek.

"Hate you my little shit." He says while glaring and giving a forced smile.

" Leave my kid alone, go and sleep early, you have college tomorrow."

" As you say my eomma, good night guys, love you."

He heads to his room to sleep but his excitement hardly lets him. But eventually he sleeps not even knowing what destiny had planned out for him.