Her.

"You'll never be loved."
"You are a mistake, if it wasn't for your mother I'd have killed you."
"You are a disgrace, a mistake, and a girl I wish I never damn had!!"

She punched harder as the memories came flushing back. She didn't even noticed how much her hand bled as she kept punching the bag.

Kaira, whose father disowned her when she was just 12. She agreed without any objection, but asked her father to provide her money for her expenses or she'd have someone sue him.
She is a genius. But the things she went thru, made her a girl with no emotion, just a body with a mind so that it'd work.

Currently in college, living alone by herself. Her father died several years ago and didn't have any choice but to leave his inheritance to her. Still she works, a work from home job that helps her earn some extra money for herself.

When she joined college, it was rumoured that she didn't attend her own father's funeral, which she knew was damn true. She didn't ever stop the rumour as it kept people away from her and that was what she wanted.

Built like a absolute goddess but she knew how to fight hard, real hard.
During all the years she trained she built great reflexes and was never ever fooled by anyone.
She was the lioness everyone feared and no one messed with but nobody knew how broken and destroyed she was from inside.

"Ugh!" She grunts after punching the bag hard for the last time, laying on the ground.

"Enough for the day, go home and rest Kaira." Asher says in a worried tone as she really had been exhausted.

Shots up a glare,
"You should know, that you are no one to tell me that. I'll go home whenever I want to, and you can leave if you'd like."
Gets up and walks away with her bag.

"Good Night Kaira!"
"Later Asher."

Asher has been taking care of Kaira for the past few years.
It didn't matter how rude she was to him, he knew he had a special place in her heart.
He treats her like his sister and gave her training when she was 13, as she begged him to learn it from him.
He knows everything about her life, but she doesn't, nor she is interested.
So, he lets it be.

"It's been exhausting, damn" says Kaira exhausted, as she lays down after a long day.
People would love Kaira as their neighbour. She never had any friends and was rather quiet. She was rarely used to be seen at home, had a fixed schedule and hated people.

She was the most rude, cold girl you could've met.
So no-one met her. And she was glad.
Scrolling through reels to pass her time, then she landed upon a reel.
A family singing and dancing happily.
Hugging and kissing each other lovingly.
She could have only thought about it in her dreams. Her vision blurred but she soon shook her head so that the tears won't fall.
She knew she had to be strong for herself.
She didn't wanted to be the girl who had a bubbly persona, who is loved and taken care off, she wanted to be numb and forgotten,
the dark sky on those rainy days, not the bright sky the day after.
But sometimes, sometimes, the dark sky must have craved for the sun, for the warmth so that it could also be bright and clear.
Did she want that?
Did she also crave love, care and warmth?
Yes.
She did.