┆彡 delivery - sarah

╔═.✾. ══════╗

Here is your order Sarah!

╚══════.✾. ═╝

Here are some description ideas I've created to fit your conditions.

Write in line to the one you want.

______________

1.

As the most dangerous mafia in South Korea, what else would you expect but a ruthless past for Taehyung? Blood. Despair. Pain. A long journey on an unknown road. All of these forms of trauma was embedded into the poor Taehyung's head. But not for long.

All those times one tear formed at the bottom of his eye, and the time he felt the raindrops plummeting down onto his soaked clothes. His teary eye then had transformed into one with a strong fire, filled with killing intent. The raindrops that once fell onto him evaporated, as his face became the well known, ruthless mafia. Kim Taehyung.

~

"You can't come back."

"Why?"

"Just don't."

(or you can put in your own quote)

______________

2.

The bitter taste was savoured in his mouth, as a smirk slowly formed on his lips. The handsome complexions of his face could easily make anyone fall for him. However, no one could. It was him. Kim Taehyung.

The pain of torture still lingered, and the amount of bloodshed that he experienced was more than the tears that spilled from his eyes. The bottle was once again brought up to his moist lips, and his eyes sparkled with a wildfire. There was a double side to him.

~

I'm in my black tie, the world is colorblind
Into the black light, I'm on the other side

~

On the other side, there lies Y/N, without life in her eyes. Tears flow down her cheek, as she feels the sting of pain piercing her skin. She can't feel anything else.

Can Taehyung beat the loud silence against him? Or will beat the hell out of Y/N?

(I just added the lyrics in from Jeff Satur's song, Black Tie since it seem to fit into the storyline. You can get rid of it if you choose this description)

_______________

3.

Constant betrayal. A story filled with pain. Grief. Loss. Trauma. He doesn't even know how he survived till this very day. He doesn't know why he is still living. The mafia boss, the feared Kim Taehyung. Who knew that he had such a past? Well, ruthless and ignorant mafias must go through the story of never-ending pain, and that is exactly the storyline for him.

On the other side of the wall, there is the innocent Y/N. With an aching heart, she shares one thing in common with the mafia boss. They both have a past they want to leave behind. The blood escaping from the wounds left on her skin, her scars are a constant memory of what she doesn't want to remember. Her kind heart mixes along with her bravery, however, this gets the two opposites to meet. And not on good terms.

_______________

4.

Pain is all she can remember. Suffering. Agony. Torment. The list doesn't end. So does her pain. Y/N can't remember the last time she had a moment of calm.

With a leg crossed over each other, the king of the mafia world had an evil smirk plastered on his face. His constant killing spree always left the whole of South Korea completely shaken, with blood filling Kim Taehyung's vision, along with the strong revenge bubbling in his veins.

But the two people had something in common. Pain.

-

"Don't you think you are stubborn as hell?" Kim Taehyung's cold voice was already familiar to Y/N, as her emotions had already faded out a long time ago.

"I told you, I don't know anything." The unwavering expression on Y/N's face, but these words were also well known by Kim Taehyung. There was only one thing left for him.

Revenge.

_______________

Thank you for ordering!

If you want a redo, type it in line here ➼