┆彡 delivery - nisha

╔═.✾. ══════╗

Here is your order Nisha !

╚══════.✾. ═╝

Here are some titles and description ideas I've created to fit your conditions.

Write in line to the one you want.

______________

TITLES

Flaming Hatred

Why? - Because Jungkook's hatred for women can be described as a fire, it could spread to Rosé.

Blinding Resentment

Why? - Because the resentment he has blinds him from seeing the truth and the situation that he is in.

Guns and Roses

Why? - Introduces the idea of the two main characters. Guns, meaning Jungkook's mafia life, and roses, which is depicting the expectations of Rosé (and also, because of rose).

Playing With Fire

Why? - Because as a mafia, Jungkook is techinically playing with fire, which is the situation he is going through. Also, looking at Rosé, her life has been messed with, basically playing with fire.

DESCRIPTIONS

1.

When a pure misogynist, Jeon Jungkook, finds himself in an situation where his beliefs are turned against themselves, what could he do when young surgeon Park Rosé saves the life of the ruthless mafia?

Whether his heart was plunged into the depths of hate or not, what would happen to his thoughts of what was true? Nobody around him, not even Rosé herself could imagine the flames that would get ignited when Jungkook found out he was saved by a girl.

-

2.

If you fight fire with fire, you usually end up with ashes

In an unfortunate situation, the ruthless mafia Jeon Jungkook was immediately rushed into hospital after getting servely injured. With no more options left, the hospital appointed the compassionate surgeon Park Rosé.

The only problem is, the mafia strongly loathes girls, and is a pure misogynist at heart. What will happen to Rosé's life after it has been completely flipped around, after Jeon Jungkook comes to a realisation that a girl saved his life?

-

3.

What matters most is how well you walk through the fire

Jeon Jungkook, with all his heart loathes women. They have no real purpose. They don't deserve a role in society.

But when the flames burn down into ashes, and he ends up injured, what would he believe if he found out it was a woman who saved his life? And what will happen to Park Rosé, when she realises her life is completely ruined?

-

4.

Jeon Jungkook, a ruthless mafia who despises women deeply, manages to dodge death. After being saved, he feels like his life was thrown down an abyss of denial.

Park Rosé, a young surgeon, saves a person's life. A person who doesn't believe her gender is any use to the world.

_______________

Thank you for ordering!

If you want a redo, type it in line here ➼