┆彡 delivery - avery

╔═.✾. ══════╗

Here is your order Avery!

╚══════.✾. ═╝

Here are some description ideas I've created to fit your conditions.

Write in line to the one you want.

______________

"I can't live without you, Nancy..."

"Please don't leave my side, I'll be always here!"

Bittersweet words cloud her brain, slowly drowning her. The wilted rose was once again put into a tight triangle.

______________

Does every marriage have a happy ending to it?

The answer.

No.

The story will never end, between the tense love triangle. Between Taehyung, Jin and the one and only Nacy.

_______________

" I can't live without you."

"Please stay in my presence, I'm begging you." 

Grim warnings cloud her brain, slowly awakening her. The pathetic thoughts in Nancy's head was once again put into the local asylum.

_______________

The longer you're in love, the lonely moments only get more lonely. Does a marriage ever fix that feeling? The answer is obvious.

~

In a tight triangle, Nancy is the wilted flower, stuck inside the feelings towards two different people. Will this feeling ever get away, or does it linger behind everywhere you go?

_______________

Picking a rose and handing it to her. A slight prick stings her fingers. Leaving without realising he has stolen her heart.

Love is hard, and it will always work out in the end, whether good or bad. Leave it up to Nancy's fate, entangled with Jin and Taehyung's lives.

_______________

She should know the tough situation she's in. She should try and get away.

She can't.

She loves both of them.

~

In which Nancy is slowly wilting, stuck in a tough situation between Jin and Taehyung.

Will she ever escape?

She wishes she can.

_______________

Thank you for ordering!

If you want a redo, type it in line here ➼