Chapter 17

Third person's pov

The soft, golden rays of the morning sun filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow in the room. Jungkook's eyes slowly fluttered open as he awoke from his slumber. Yet, something felt amiss. He found himself not on the floor where he had laid down to sleep, but in the comfort of the bed.

Confusion momentarily clouded his thoughts, and he sat up, looking around the room.

Before he could make sense of this sudden change, Taehyung entered the room, carrying the tray with breakfast. He set it down on the table and turned to Jungkook.

"Good morning," Taehyung greeted, his voice holding a detached yet businesslike tone. "Get up, wash your face, and brush your teeth. Breakfast is ready."

Jungkook blinked in response, still bewildered by the fact that he had slept in the bed. He couldn't help but ask, "Did you put me in the bed?"

Taehyung arched an eyebrow, his response devoid of any sugarcoating. "It's not like a ghost would do it," he retorted, a hint of exasperation in his voice. "So, yes, I had to do it, of course. Don't ask such a stupid question."

Jungkook, rolled his eyes in response.

With a sigh, Taehyung gestured toward the bathroom. "Come on," he said, "let's not waste time."

Jungkook obediently followed Taehyung to the bathroom,  Taehyung supported Jungkook as he started his routine.

After he was done Taehyung helped Jungkook settle back onto the bed, he took a seat beside him, breakfast tray in hand. Today, Jungkook didn't voice any complaints; he simply started eating as Taehyung fed him.

In the midst of bites Jungkook glanced at Taehyung and asked, "Are you going to the headquarters today?"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, "Why so interested, Mrs. Kim?"

Jungkook stated. "Well, last time I couldn't get a proper tour," he replied, "so I thought I might explore this time."

Taehyung, ever the realist, pointed out the obvious. "Can you manage a tour while you're still limping?"

Jungkook scoffed and smacked Taehyung's arm, clearly not appreciating the reference to his injured ankle. "I'm not limping," he retorted, "and I can walk just fine, thank you very much for your unwanted concern."

Taehyung chuckled at Jungkook's feisty response. "Alright, Mrs. Kim, if you say so. Maybe I'll consider giving you a proper tour today."

With their breakfast finished, Taehyung efficiently cleared the tray. Jungkook watched as Taehyung collected the dishes, and carried the tray out.

After an hour........

Under the soft morning sunlight, Jungkook emerged from the opulent grandeur of the mansion, his striking attire demanding attention.

A sleek black sleeveless shirt, loose pants, and an elegant black blazer adorned with golden buttons painted a portrait of sophisticated charm. Spritzes of his favorite cologne lingered in the air, a final touch to his meticulously chosen ensemble.