A relationship..

Začít od začátku

North: You cannot leave after an argument Night. You're being childish.

"Stop this Night. Why do you keep doing this. I want space, can't u give me that?" Night's angry voice echoed their room. North didn't make him feel secured enough, he kept making it like Night was at fault..

"We can sort it out Night" North's voice came out low.. He didn't want Night to leave him, not after the argument.

"No North, we can't... Not until you realise how I feel. I won't be here for some days, so take care of yourself." Night hurriedly left out the door, and of course North followed him. 

North: Night..

Night:No North... Just go back.
.

.

.

.

.

.

Few days have passed but Night is still not back to their apartment. Both of them haven't spoken to each other after that day and they miss each other like crazy..  

Their relationship used to be strangers in public and lovers in private.

Night always wanted an open relationship where he could embrace his loved one and tell the world that they belonged to him , but not everything goes according to you.. 

They both were classmates and they met while get paired up in a team. Night had always admired North in terms of academics and a week made them more close.

It was North who proposed and wanted to move in together .. It was okay at first but North behaves way too distant in public .

Now coming back to argument, what caused it? Jealousy..

There was this girl who had a crush on North. Everyone knew, apart from North and anyone could see she was hitting on him but North took it as a friend thing. Night was always insecure of people sticking with North like that. Yesterday, she kissed him on cheeks which caught him off guard and Night saw it.

Night , on the other hand always set his boundaries with everyone. He knew even some of his friends had a crush on him but he had warned them not to get involved coz he wasn't interested.

After the fight,Night started avoiding North more. He started joking around his friends more and start to loosen up. He had this huge boys fanbase more than girls.

After some days, Night started to feel normal and decided to talk things out with North. He decided to text him later but before that a huge crowd caught his attention. 

Confused, he thought of looking through it and there he saw a boy kneeling on the ground with flowers and behind that were some people cheering.. 

"Night.. you are the most precious human I have ever met in my life. I love you and I want to cherish you. Can you give me a chance?"

Before Night could reply, a punch landed on that boy's face. Everyone gasped at that scene including Night.. He looked up to see..

"North?" It came out as a whisper but everyone heard it.. Night looked at the furious North who looked like he could kill anyone. 

"How dare you?" 

"Stop North.." Night tried to calm his boyfriend down. He knew North's anger, it was not good.

"What is wrong with you dude.." The poor boy whose face just got punched stood up and looked at both.

"How dare you propose to my boyfriend." Again, everyone gasped at the revelation, including Night.