Empty Tummy (LT+KH)

"Hyung!" The younger throws himself into the leader's arms.
"How are things going?"
"Good. I did my makeup and hair already. I'm hungry, tho," Kyuhyun pouts, making the older pat his hair gently, being careful not to ruin it. He knows the younger is refraining from eating since he needs to go live in a few more minutes. They sat in the waiting room to talk and take pictures. A few times they were visited by other casts who came to greet Leeteuk when the rumour spread that he's there.

"We are going live in 15 minutes!" one of the staff announces.
"Wish me luck,"
"You'll do great. See you outside," Leeteuk went out to look for his seat with his manager.

The show ended and the casts are all jovial that the season ends successfully.
"You did great,"
"That was spectacular even I got the chills,"
The actors praise each other and talk a lot more backstage.
"You wanna stay for a while more?" Leeteuk ask the younger.
"No, I'm exhausted. I don't even think I can stay for 5 more minutes,"
"Alright, let's go home then," Leeteuk suggests, chuckling at the maknae's statement.

Kyuhyun bid goodbye to the actors before getting in the car in which Leeteuk was already waiting inside.
"What do you want to eat?"
"Hm? I dunno," the younger answers, already drowsy when tiredness took over his body as soon as they drove off from the theater.
"What about chicken?"
"...yeah," that was the last response mumbled by the maknae before he went to dreamland.

After an hour, they finally arrive at the dorm.
"Kyu? Wake up. We are home,"
"Hm? Hm...,"
The walk up to the dorm is rather quiet as the youngest struggles to keep himself awake.
"Do you want to eat first?" Leeteuk ask the younger as they take off their shoes.
"No...sleepy~"
"Alright then, go to sleep. I'll keep the food in the fridge for tomorrow,"
Kyuhyun immediately went to his room, taking a few seconds in front of the door to contemplate whether to change his clothes first in which he decides against as he can't keep his eyes open any longer. He plops down on the bed and off to dreamland once again.

Leeteuk is in the living room, watching the rerun of last week's episode of Knowing Brothers as he wait for the other members to come home. Well truthfully, he just can't sleep because of a cup of americano he drank earlier that afternoon. He was enjoying the show when suddenly he heard a loud wail from inside Kyuhyun's room, making him instantly on his feet.
"What's happeni- Oh my god! Kyuhyun are you okay?" He panicked when he saw the younger covered in clear liquid, obviously coming from his mouth.
"Did you threw up?" The maknae answers with a nod through his sobs and ragged breath. He, too was shocked when his body was forced to wake up by the sudden urge to throw up and adding to the surprise that his puke is crystal clear.
"What the- alright stay there. I'll go get some towels,"

The leader came back with 2 clean towels and a pair of fresh clothes from the younger's wardrobe. The maknae is still sobbing, his mind on a thin line before slipping into little space, too hazy to process what's happening.
"Hey, hey it's okay. You're okay. Are you little now?"
"D-dunno," the younger answers with a hiccup.
"Alright, never mind. Let's get you out of this clothes first, okay?" Leeteuk helps the younger to get out of his clothes and off the bed, sniffling his way to the bathroom.
"Wait here, okay? I'll take off the beddings then get back to you,"

Kyuhyun is left alone in the bathroom, still sobbing, though the poor maknae tries his best to suppress his tears. Apparently, 5 minutes seems quite long enough when you are sick and waiting for someone to take care of you. The maknae becomes anxious and new streaks of tears rolls down his cheeks as he calls out to the older.
"D-daddy...," his voice small, croaked.
"Daddy!" now on the verge of wailing, he tries again after getting no reply.
"I'm here! Daddy's here, it's okay. Let's get you cleaned up," Leeteuk wipes the younger's body with damp, warm cloth before getting him into a clean pyjama. The maknae is still sobbing when Leeteuk pick him up and walk to the living room. They sat on the sofa with the younger in Leeteuk's lap, sobbing into the leader's shirt.

"Hey, Jinki. I'm sorry for disturbing but I need to ask about something,"
"Oh? No, no you are not disturbing. Ask away,"
"Okay so, Kyu just threw up a few minutes ago. He was sleeping for about an hour before suddenly woke up covered in clear liquid,"
"Clear liquid? Did he eat anything today?"
"I think his last meal was lunch?" Leeteuk answers doubtfully to which the younger shake his head.
"No eat lunch," the now little says weakly.
"Oh, wait. No he didn't have lunch either,"
"If that's the case, then I think it's acid reflux. Does his chest hurt? Like a burning sensation?"
"Kyu, does your chest hurt?" Leeteuk asks the little in which he answers with a nod and whimper.
"Yes," the leader answers with a frown, worried as the little struggles with the pain.
"Thought so. Hm, I don't think you have antacids at home, do you?"
"Um, I don't think so,"
"Alright, it's okay. You can give him some water or low fat milk first until the chest ache dissipates. Then only you can give him other food, and please do make him eat something. Acid reflux is quite normal in babies and littles and considering Kyu's diet, it is impressive he didn't get it sooner. If possible, please make sure he don't miss any meals to make sure it doesn't happen again. You might also get some antacids from the pharmacy as a backup, if ever it happens again, let him calm down first, make sure he take some food and feed him the antacid immediately after,"
"Alright noted, thank you so much,"
"No worries, just call me if anything happens again,"