Yue Qiguang choked.

Mu Jianling, who was shaking his legs leisurely, made a pot of tea with the small table set up by Jiyou just now and boiled water, looked at Jiyou after hearing the words, and Jiyou immediately said seriously: "The range of small incense bombs can be edited independently between 50-5000 square meters."

  After Shen Changqing heard the words, he asked again: "Is it only used on a specific group of hornets?"

  Ji You said with a smile: "For the time being, it can only be used on hornets, and there should be improvements in the future. My goal is to wipe out all the bees in the world."

   Shen Changqing's eyes lit up, "How much is one?"

  Ji You showed Shen Changqing an admiring expression: "Go up, little stupid."

  Shen Changqing: "..."

  The problem is that Ji You didn't dare to take the free stuff that Ji You gave out.

  The price is still clearly marked, which is reassuring.

  After hearing the conversation between Shen Changqing and Ji You, everyone realized in an instant. It turned out that the fundamental purpose of Ji You talking so much to everyone was to sell her incense bombs!

  While everyone was speechless, they immediately scrambled to speak: "If it's not expensive, give me a few."

"I also want."

   "Give me a few too."

"The premise is that it's not too expensive. If it's not expensive, give me a few." It was a soldier behind Xuzhou who spoke. shy."

   No idea, Xuzhou didn't despise him at all, but rather agreed with him: "If it's too expensive, I can't afford it."

"..." These old stingy people are all rushing to buy, and they are still thinking about getting cheap. After the corner of Ji You's mouth twitched, he immediately smiled and said: "Don't worry, there are all of them. Don't worry, they are definitely not expensive. The things produced by me Ji You , when did you become ill?"

  Yue Qiguang stared at Ji You: "Don't worry about it, tell me how much it is?"

   While everyone was talking, the group of people did not stop, but kept driving at a high speed, and kept a necessary distance from each other.

  Ji You said with a smile: "Conscience price, not 998, only 888 credits."

so cheap?

   Everyone doesn't believe it.

  Ji You added: "Of course, I also need to give me an extra star beast crystal core, any quality star beast crystal core is fine, and any material obtained in the rainbow plane can be replaced."

  Everyone immediately understood that Ji You lacked these materials.

So, everyone traded like this. Of course, the whole process was full of noisy bargaining, everyone was loud, and it was as lively as a vegetable market. Even Mu Jianling couldn't hold back. You bought a few incense bombs.

   In addition, for Xuzhou and the group of fighters behind him, they definitely do not have the materials of the Rainbow Plane in their hands, so Ji You gave them an extra discount and asked them to use the materials they have in exchange.

  So, the incense bombs in Ji You's hand, except for the ones she reserved, were quickly sold out.

  Ji You said happily: "Little You, hurry up and make another batch. This is just a small test. I guess there will be a large number of customers later."