Ji You rolled her eyes, "What's the situation, that's my mentor, show me some respect."

   Mu Jianling folded his arms and seemed to be listening casually.

follow closely.

  Green · light · stone and blue · large · stone quickly greeted Mu Jianling respectfully.

  Mu Jianling glanced at Ji You, then nodded lightly, as if he had seen the ceremony.

Then-

  Mu Jianling suddenly closed the black box, threw it to Ji You, and said, "As I said, this place is very hidden, you can do whatever you want."

  Leave the words behind, Mu Jianling walks away.

  Ji You suddenly said: "Teacher Mu, you deliberately lied to me just now!"

  Mu Jianling paused.

  Ji You stared closely at every change in her body, fearing that she might not see it clearly, she walked around to Mu Jianling, stared at her cheeks closely, not missing any subtle changes in her expression...

  It's a pity that Mu Jianling's emotional management is very good, and she has an iceberg cold face. You can't tell if you pour a few tons of water on her face and it can instantly turn into ice cubes.

but!

  Ji You was already sure, she said in a firm tone: "Teacher, you were deceiving me just now! You can't see them at all."

  The corner of Mu Jianling's mouth twitched.

  Ji You said: "There is no perfect acting, if there is, it must be an elaborate deception."

Mu Jianling slapped him with a slap, and Ji You immediately avoided it, and immediately jumped aside: "Although you have a lot of experience in beating me, I also have a lot of experience in being beaten. How can I be beaten by you again and again?" success?"

  Mu Jianling: "..."

  Students like this who are so angry that they don't pay for their lives seem to consider throwing them away.

  Mu Jianling said: "So far, I really can't see them."

  They...

   So, at least two, or more?

   Before Ji You had time to breathe a sigh of relief, Mu Jianling said in the next moment, "But I know they are wearing something."

  Ji You: "!!"

I see!

  It turned out that the reason why they were exposed was because of the silk thread Horcruxes on their bodies.

  The medium of the silk thread Horcrux is silk thread, and silk thread is actually a kind of energy body, invisible, colorless, tasteless, and naturally, Ji You thought that others would not be able to discover it.

  But in fact, after using this kind of energy to make a Horcrux, if it has a high degree of matching with other people, others can discover it.

  Therefore, the silk thread Horcrux should have a very high spiritual compatibility with Mr. Mu.

  Ji You felt a little annoyed, she should be more cautious.

so-

   Has she lost her horse?

  The vest of Master Celadon, lost?

  Ji You put on a straight face and decided to turn a dead horse into a living horse doctor. No matter what, she will not admit it now, absolutely not.