When the people present heard this, they all expressed regret.

  What Principal Hong said is indeed true. Such a starship from an alien civilization, which can easily wipe out such a large number and strength of the star beast group that is already in a state of mania, and easily solve the starship...

   Absolutely not anyone who wants to visit can visit it.

  Who knows if there are spies from other forces hidden in these mentor groups? Especially those interstellar pirates who do evil things...

   Be cautious, it is appropriate.

As a result, no one present made such a request. Then, the instructors came over to communicate with Ji You, He Bi and other students, wanting to know about their experiences in the space cracks, not only Ji You and the others, but even Shen The students like Sheng Sheng were also surrounded by teachers. 99% of the teachers present had never been to the space rift, so they naturally wanted to know.

  About this, Ji You and others have a lot to say. Their experience is so wonderful that it will definitely make everyone's jaw drop.

  For example, they entered another plane and saw the red tribe, the white tribe, the black tribe and the green tribe... and witnessed the rise and fall of several tribes.

They even saw the fusion of the two planes with their own eyes. Such a thing is simply unheard of. Just as Ji You and the others started to talk, eager to tell all of these, a fast march suddenly came from afar and quickly arrived at the black around the ship.

  Everyone present turned their heads.

   Marching quickly, they also quickly arrived at the black ship.

  Principal Hong, Mu Jianling, and Doctor Luo raised their heads slightly, and when they saw the number of the strictly disciplined army, their expressions suddenly changed.

  Ji You, Chu Jiaojiao and the others didn't understand.

Chu Jiaojiao laughed and said: "The people who came to meet us, the space rift was closed, and we brought back such a ship, this is a big deal, the alliance officials must send someone to take over, especially the black ship... It must be handed over to the official, and it will be handled by the official."

   "That's—" Shen Changqing stretched his neck, looked in the direction of the rapid march, and read aloud: "It's the Third Army!"

   "The Third Army?" Why bother for a moment, said: "Isn't the Second Army commanded by General Shi Cang stationed nearby?"

   What's going on? People from the Third Army came to help?

Yue Qiguang said carelessly, "There's nothing wrong with that, right? The Second Legion is too busy, so it will definitely be handed over to the Third Legion. What's wrong? And I heard that the Third Legion is now in charge of the alliance's main star, Namistar." For defense matters, the main star will definitely send personnel to respond to the news upon receiving the news."

  Everyone fell silent after hearing Yue Qiguang's words. Yue Qiguang said, "What's wrong? We're going home soon, be happy."

Ji You showed a bright smile, slapped Yue Qiguang on the shoulder, and said with a smile: "Xiao Guangguang is right, we can go home as soon as we hand in the task, and I haven't been back for a long time. homesick."

  I think of Grandma Jenny's apple pie, Uncle Xie Yi's handmade props, Miss Lingzhi and Brother Axiong... She even misses the scavengers outside Garbage Star.

  Ji You said a word, and the students who were a little nervous immediately became happy.

   At this moment, Ji You's six mental threads suddenly became agitated. The fourth child flicked his tail and reminded: [Master, someone has been watching you secretly. 】