During their group's exploration during this period of time, they have all discovered that most of the attack methods used by the life forms in the black ship are energy, which is spiritual energy.

   You don't need too many physical killing tools. They can deal with the enemy. As long as you can mobilize the mental energy to the right amount and break through time and space, you can deal a fatal blow to the enemy!

   So, weapons are a bit redundant to them.

However-

   In such an environment, it is obviously not ordinary things that can be made into weapons by them.

   Therefore, the weapon that can be taken out by Shen Changqing from the black ship must be very strong.

   He He said: "Try attacking that dark green old man!"

  The Qing people have already surrounded He Nei and others, but it is very strange that they are only surrounded, and there is no next move.

   No matter what He Ne and Shen Changqing said, they seemed indifferent.

"This group of people is very strange, it should be the kind of container Ji You said." He Bi said with a heavy tone: "The only thing that is special here is the dark green elder, the elder of the Qing clan. See if you can bring it with you after killing it. Make a change."

  Shen Changqing has no problem, of course, he has already taken out a white stone from the black box, the stone is white and sparkling.

   Next.

  Shen Changqing didn't do much, but took out an energy gun and embedded the stone in the energy groove.

  patta~

The    energy gun seems to be half alive, with spirituality.

   The dark green old man's empty pupils changed a little after seeing the gun was freshly released.

   "Soul Energy Stone!"

   "This is the Soul Energy Stone!" The dark green old man raised his eyelids tightly and stared at it for a moment.

   "It turns out that this is a soul energy stone." Shen Changqing was a little surprised, although he didn't know what it was, but just by hearing the name, he thought it was a good thing. Why did he try to squeeze out a smile: "Thank you for your kind reminder, I will study how to use it carefully."

   The dark green old man's tone changed and asked, "How can there be such a thing?"

As the name suggests, soul energy stone, this is a kind of spiritual energy that can compress and refine invisible and qualityless energy, and then retain its energy exactly, and use some substantive things as a medium to transform the soul. Something that can be stored as a solid object that can be touched.

  There is such a piece, which is basically equivalent to at least half of the combat power of others.

   Besides, the piece in Shen Changqing's hand obviously stored a large amount of soul energy.

   Facing the dark green old man's question, Shen Changqing raised his head and looked directly at it: "I took it from his hand."

   He...

  As long as he is from the Heavenly Stone Plane, I believe that he will never be ignorant of him.

   The face of the dark green old man really changed.

  Shen Changqing said: "If you hand over my companion, I can promise not to use this weapon."

   The dark green old man smiled, its eyelids were drooping all the time, and at this time, the eyes were open, showing a smile, but the smile could not reach the bottom of the eyes.

Interstellar Tattered Queen IVजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें