Chapter 5

Professor Honey wolfs diggory Snape  find out that mana on her last  year aka other daughter at her final year Hogwarts, and the most surprising thing is she is the daughter of Severus Snape, but there is more to her then meet the eye.
Mana hang out with her sister honey Jr. And her brother Cedric Jr. While making friends. But the problem is the other students, the Honey family have been a long line of muggleborn or half-blood wizard. The students see her as an outsider. The students think she is not worthy of the magic and her title as the youngest student in Hogwarts history to be sorted in all four houses, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff and Slytherin.
The Honey is not going to let the students of Hogwarts walk over her and her family. But it is not easy to be the child of the famous potions master and the mother of the most powerful wizard in the world.
Honey wolf's diggory glad that her younger brother Cedric diggory and her Sis of hufflepuff Princess diggory is there to help her.
Now professor Cedric diggory is back together with cho chang and they got married
Professor Honey Diggory snape is back and ready to teach the next generation of Hogwarts
Professor Cedric diggory and Cho Chang Diggory have two daughters named nadia cho chang diggory and cleo cho chang diggory.
So now professor honey diggory snape   and professor hufflepuff diggory have nieces.
End of chapter 5