💜The Mentor (M) Fa💜

Fandom : Star Wars

Name : Samrey Collev
Nickname : He doesn't really like nicknames but his previous padawan used to call him Sam
Age : 38 years old
Gender : male he/him
Sexuality : heterosexual
Specie : human
Looks :

Name : Samrey CollevNickname : He doesn't really like nicknames but his previous padawan used to call him SamAge : 38 years oldGender : male he/himSexuality : heterosexualSpecie : humanLooks :

Other look : none

Powers : The power of the Force

Personality : Samrey has two personality : one from 1 to 30 and the other from 30 to present. When he was younger he was a curious and rightful man always seeking justice. He craved for adventures and was always up to help on missions with his master. He grew up to be a fair Jedi Knight and got his own Padawan a few years later. He loved to teach and to pass on his knowledge to his student until he turned to the darker side of the force to become a Sith. Samrey was shocked and tried to put some sense into his student's head but he wouldn't listen. He now blames himself for not teaching him right and swore to never take on an other padawan

Mother : Brieva Tabvokee
Father : Deabenj Collev
Siblings : Kalista Collev

Backstory : He was raised in a loving family and had a little sister with whom he had a six year age difference. When she was three, she was taken by an unknown organization that made younglings into Siths. He never saw her again. His mother was a Jedi Knight and taught her son everything she knew. It went on like this until he was 17 years old and he saw, on a mission to get back all of the stolen children, droids capture his mother. The new of her death was announced a week later. His father died of a broken heart and left Samrey as an orphan. He had a new master to complete his training and became a Jedi knight at the age of 20. When he was 22, he had his first Padawan and was so happy to finally be able to connect with, almost like family again. He taught Elijah everything he knew and they grew really close but Samrey noticed how his Padawan was easily drawn to power and excessiveness. He tried to talk to him about it and frictions started to develop between the two. Elijah eventually turned to the dark side and it literally broke Samrey. Someone was assigned to kill Elijah but Samrey insisted that he would be the one doing it. After finding him, they fought and Samrey was eventually able to kill the only person he had left. He's been cold and distant since then, categorically refusing to take on other padawans.

Scenario proposition : you are a new Padawan ready to start your training with your new master. You are in a room, waiting for your mentor when you suddenly hear the doors behind you open. You turn around with a large smile on your face and see a man in his forty's with a questioning look on his face with three master jedis behind him. « What is the meaning of this ? » he asked one of the Jedi masters. « It is time you take on an other Padawan, Samrey. » he simply said. The man kept his eyes on you and looked almost scared for a moment before turning around to his former master « you can't do this to me, you know exactly why I don't want to ! » he snapped. The Jedi master looked away and shook his head. « You need to forget Elijah, Samrey. It is final. Y/N is your new padawan. Get to know each other, you start training him/her/them tomorrow » without an other word the three left, leaving you with Samrey, his back still turned to you. You...