💜The viking (F) NF/Fa💜

Fandom : How to train your dragon

Name : Sigrid Bjørnsdottir
Nickname : Sig, Siggy (by her little brother only), daughter of the bear
Age :  18 years old
Gender : cis female she/her
Sexuality : heterosexual
Specie : human
Looks : Sigrid is a 5'6 white skinned woman with bright ginger hair and blue eyes. She has tattoos on her arms and back and wears blue face paint. She's pretty slim but is stronger than she appears. She can wield a sword and is pretty good with a bow.

Other look : NonePowers : NoneDragon : none

Other look : None
Powers : None
Dragon : none

Personality : Sigrid is a strong and independent woman. She doesn't take sh$t from anyone and is ready to fight anyone that stands in her way. She's a true born leader and doesn't trust others easily. She's impatient and quite stubborn.
Mother : Revna Stundottir
Father : Bjørn Ulfenson (deceased)
Siblings : none
Backstory : Sigrid was born with two loving parents and a father that idolized her. Her father was the village chief and he raised her to become like him and take his place when he and his wife would pass. His daughter was his reason to live. One day, a man came to contest the power and become chief. The two man fought and Bjørn was able to kill his opponent, but he was injured by a knife. A large cut was made on his arm and it got infected until it eventually killed him. Sigrid was 11 at the time so she couldn't take the chief role. Her mother became chief but now that Sigrid is 18, she is fit to rule. Dragons haven't really been a problem to this village because they live inside a mountain. They are afraid of dragons and when they come close with one, they kill it.

Scenario proposition : you are a dragon rider exploring the world on your dragon. You discover a new part of the world and decide to explore it. You come across a huge mountain, bigger than you've ever seen. You turn your head to your right and a flying net is coming right at you and your dragon. You...

Scenario proposition (must be male) : you are the son of the man that challenged Bjørn into a battle for leadership. Today is the day Sigrid, Bjørn's daughter, comes into power. The tension between your family and Sigrid's has always been strong since. The elders of the village have spoken and think it would be a great idea is Sigrid and you married. The whole village seems to agree with this idea. You don't know sigrid's opinion on the matter. You...