"Why him?" Scott adds, glancing over.

"I don't know yet." Derek says, clearly agitated.

"What's the second?" Scott asks.

Derek pulls out a piece of paper, unfolding it to show a drawing of a wolf. "Some kind of symbol."

The three boys look at the symbol in confusion before Scott lets out a soft groan.

"What? You know what this is?" Derek raises his voice slightly.

"I've seen it on a necklace. Allison's necklace."

III

Loki, Scott, and Stiles walked through the front doors of the school together, trying to figure out a plan to get the necklace.

"This is gonna be impossible, you know." Scott sighs.

"Why don't you just ask her if you can borrow it?" Stiles asks, shrugging.

"How?" Scott turns back to face the other boys.

Loki was still a little uneasy around the werewolf from the events around the full moon but it was getting a bit easier to be around him. Scott had apologized profusely after he wasn't under the effect of the moon and Loki accepted it, but he was still a little shaken up from the entire thing.

"It's easy." Loki tunes back into the conversation as Stiles explains his plan. "You just say, 'Hey, Allison, can I borrow your necklace to see if there's anything on it or in it that can lead me to an Alpha werewolf that I need to kill in order to get back together with you..."

Loki lightly hits his shoulder to get him to shut up. "You're not helping." Scott rolls his eyes.

"Why don't you just talk to her?" Stiles asks after he swats away Loki's hand.

"She won't talk to me." Scott shakes his head. "What if she, like, only takes it off in the shower of something?"

"That's why you ease..." Stiles pauses as he notices Scott's far off look. "That's why you ease back into it, okay? Get back on her good side, remind her of the good times. And then you ask for the necklace." Stiles ends his sentence with a soft hit on Scott's shoulder.

Loki and Stiles both stare at Scott, waiting for his response. They get nothing, the boy just continuing to stare off with a small smile on his face.

"You're thinking about her in the shower, aren't you?" Stiles raises his eyebrows at the boy.

"Yeah..." Scott mumbles, focusing back on the conversation.

"Pervert." Loki laughs, elbowing Scott as he walks past him. "If either of you actually come up with a good plan to get the necklace, fill me in on it."

Loki heads off down the hall, getting to his class.

III

"How the hell did he find out?" Stiles asks as the three boys meet up again after class.

"I have no idea." Scott says, shaking his head.

"Did he say anything about me?" Loki asks, nervous that if Scott's secret had got out his had too.

"No, no." Scott says quickly which helps to reassure the gorgon. "Nothing about you at all."

Loki nods slightly as he keeps in step with Scott and Stiles. He stares at the ground as he walks. Knowing that Jackson found out about Scott was making him uneasy. He just didn't want to put his dad at risk of being found out by any hunters.

"All right. Did he say it out loud? The word?" Stiles asks as they continue walking.

"What word?" Scott furrows his eyebrows in confusion, staring at Stiles.