That way, when the Ruan family found out about this, the two of them would retaliate even more.

Ruan Songling and Liang Mingmin, other than the money and jewelry they brought to Heyang County, he got the butler packed everything else.

These would be used to repair the road.

He was actually a little surprised, because Ruan Songling and Liang Mingmin's combined wealth was actually more than a million taels.

Ruan Songling had her people build a few secret compartments in the room and put a lot of gold and silver notes.

The two's wealth alone was enough to build a road, but he naturally would not let the Ruan family off.

All these years, the Ruan family had gotten a lot of benefits with his family behind them.

He wanted the Ruan family to spit everything out.

He had asked someone to check the amount of money the Ruan family could take out.

It was about 200,000 taels, so he asked for 300,000. He had to let the Ruan family sell their shops and fields to get another 100,000.

This would be like cutting their own flesh.

The Ruan family would definitely hate Ruan Songling.

Father Ruan didn't expect this to happen.

His legs turned to jelly and he knelt on the ground immediately. "Your Highness, your princess consort didn't do it on purpose. She knows she's in the wrong. Please forgive her this time. When I go back, I'll definitely make her learn what she shouldn't be doing as a female and make her a qualified princess so that she won't make such a mistake again."

Liang Yujun immediately threw the teacup in his hand at Father Ruan. "What princess consort? She's just a b*tch that I have divorced."

Father Ruan didn't dare to dodge.

Even with his fat body, he couldn't avoid it.

Therefore, even though his face was smashed and his body was soaked in hot water, he gritted his teeth and didn't dare to cry out.

Liang Yujun stood up and snorted coldly. "Usually, she's throwing her weight around in the royal residence, but I can't even be bothered with her. But she still wanted to make me a cuckold. She went to Heyang County to find Prince Yi in private and wanted to kill Princess Fubao, who had just been conferred by the emperor, and also an official in the imperial court. Do you think that my residence can still accommodate them?"

He walked in front of Father Ruan and looked down at him.

"If the Ruan family doesn't send over 300,000 taels in 10 days, your entire family will be exiled. I will mean it. If you don't believe me, you can try."

Father Ruan didn't expect Prince Jin, who was always kind and friendly, to change like this.

After hearing Prince Jin's words, he was so scared that his entire body went soft.

He knew a little that Ruan Songling had liked Prince Yi before she married him, but he didn't expect that after so many years, his daughter was still thinking about Prince Yi.

She was even more daring to go to Heyang County to find Prince Yi.

No wonder Prince Jin was so angry and wanted to divorce her.

If any other man were him, they wouldn't even be able to stand being cuckolded, not to mention that this was the most respected Prince Jin in the northern border.

In his heart, he cursed Ruan Songling, the daughter he had once been most proud of, and continued to plead with Prince Jin.

However, Prince Jin did not pay any attention to him.