Chapter 1

The Story begins when the Uchu King Dagded Dujardin is attacking the citizens at the Kingdom of Shugoddam in the Planet of Chikyu by summoning meteor showers to strike at the buildings.

Dagded Dujardin: That's right! Suffer! Suffer to my act of revenge! Soon I'll take over Chikyu as my plaything!

???: Like I'll let you!

Suddenly, the King of Shugoddam, Gira Hastie, appears to confront the Uchu King.

Dagded Dujardin: There you are, The Self-Proclaim Evil King, have you come here to see me destroying YOUR Kingdom?

Gira Hastie: NyaHaHaHaHa! No, I'm (Ore-Sama) here to stop you by the name of "Injustice"! And by the name of your doom is, The Evil King: Gira! 

Meanwhile Goma Rosalia is attacking the Nation of Technology: N'Kosapa, as he spots the Nation's castle.

Goma Rosalia: Target Found! The Castle of N'Kosapa. Once I demolish that tower, I could continue to help my comrades to destroy other kingdoms!

???: Like Hell you won't, Slack-Jawed Tanuki. 

Just then, the King and President of N'Kosapa, Yanma Gust, arrives to confront him.

Goma Roslia: Still wanted to pick a bone with me, eh?

Yanma Gust: You damn right I am. The Intelligence King, Yanma Gust! 

Meanwhile, Hilbil Leech is attacking the kingdom of arts and medicine: Ishibana.

Hilbil Leech: Alrighty then, time to control the people of this kingdom to cause havoc around this nation! And soon I'll be Queen!

???: Well too bad there's already a queen.

Just then, the Queen of Ishibana, Himeno Ran, along with her butler, Sebastian, who is holding her OhgerCalibur, arrives to confront her.

Himeno Ran: The Dazzling Queen, Himeno Ran! I will do as I wish, and stride down my own path. (holds her right hand out) Sebas.

Sebastian: Yes, My Queen!

He then hands the Queen her OhgerCalibur. Meanwhile, Minongan Moth is attacking the country of agriculture: Toufu.

Minongan Moth: I must destroy this Kingdom's crop of fruits and vegetables on Dujardin-Sama's orders.

???: Oh really? Let's see you try!

Just then, the King and Lord of Toufu, Kaguragi Dibousuki, arrives to confront him.

Kaguragi Dibousuki: Because I, The Lordly King of Bounty, Kaguragi Dibousuki~, will take you down by force! Even if it means getting my hands dirty. 

Meanwhile, Glodi Leucodium (in his monster form) approaches the Kingdom of Ice and Snow, Gokkan, as he looks at the Ziburn Castle.

Glodie Leucodium: So this is the castle of Gokkan that the previous monarch, Karras Dehaan, held as queen? No matter, I'll destroy this castle before destroying Ishibana so I could have my world of silence.

???: I won't let you do it for your own desire. 

Just then, the King of Gokkan, Rita Kanisuka, appears in front of the castle to confront Glodie.

Glodie: The monarch who tried to seal me in frozen ice just like Karras did. 

Rita Kanisuka: Correct. The Immovable King, Rita Kanisuka! Gokkan stands resolute. And I shall not waver!