Except, of course, that is no longer a good thing. It's not good that they have that in common. It's not good that it makes her relatable. It's not good that it makes Hela drawn and attracted to her. Because she's not just a supernatural, she's an angel. Hela's natural, biological, historical enemy, sent out to kill her and Hecate, the exact same kind of supernatural she and Hecate have spent their lives working against and killing.

Hela closes her eyes for a moment and breathes out, while Hecate's drama plays in the background like static noise. She thinks about the moments she's felt the angel's hand in her hair, her lips on her lips, her hands on her skin. She thinks about how close they are, how many times they've flirted and teased each other, how many times she's felt compelled to treat her a little better than she's treated her other managers. And yet, all this time she's been an angel. Someone Hela should've figured out and killed off from day one.

"What's wrong?"

Hecate's sudden question snaps up Hela's attention. Hela looks up at the other demon, but Hecate isn't even looking at her. Her eyes are still firmly set on the TV in front of her, even though her voice is much more serious than it usually is. She must've sensed the mixed emotions coming from Hela ever since she walked through the door.

Hela feels a sudden rush of fear. Not because she's scared of Hecate, or Tangie. But because she fears the reality that they now must face. The reality that she is now forced to expose.

Without wasting another second, Hela walks towards the couch. Hecate doesn't look at her, not even once. It's a little difficult for them to talk about feelings. They are demons, after all, and they've been enemies for far longer than they've been friends. But Hecate still asked her about it, and that's enough for the both of them. Hela sits down on the couch and gathers her thoughts, finally looking up at Hecate as she asks her question.

"What do you think we should do when we find out who the angel is?"

That has been the central question running through her head ever since she realised the truth. Sure, Tangie is an angel, a creature that they should kill, a creature that lied to them and tricked them. But Hela isn't sure if she's able to treat Tangie like any other creature, like any other angel.

She should, because demons are heartless enough to consider anybody who's betrayed them as an enemy and nothing else. But strangely enough, she can't. And that is concerning. She's grown too attached, it seems, and now she needs to know if Hecate feels the same. Preferably before she tells her the truth.

"Depends on the situation." Hecate answers monotonously.

Hela sighs. "Generally speaking?"

For a moment, the demon thinks about it. She stops looking at the drama and stares up at the ceiling instead, making a subtle, thinking face. Hela doesn't know what she'd answer herself, so she can't blame Hecate for taking so long to come up with something to say. But she grows more impatient by the second.

Watching Hecate is like watching a ticking time bomb. She looks calm now, but she won't be as calm in the future. Hela should've gone all demon, revenge, evil, crazy by now, but she hasn't. If Hecate does it, though, then she's going to do it, too. A demon's revenge is terrible, and it is catching. Hecate sighs after a while, and Hela nearly startles, so lost in thought.

"Well we have two different methods. You like to play with your food, I like to eat quickly."

She says it as if it were obvious. And it kind of is. Usually Hecate kills fast and moves on to the next, while Hela drags it out and takes every single bit of power that she can before she 'feasts'. But doing that to Tangie feels weird. It doesn't feel as natural as it usually would. Hela can't help but sound a little frustrated.