Ji You didn't even bother to lift his eyelids, "I think your whole body is worthy of my collection. How about you, do you want to be a good person and contribute yourself?"

In the black mist, the young royal body directly ignored Ji You's nonsense. It looked at Ji You as usual, without a trace of nervousness and panic, and said, "You are really smart, and you have made me admire countless times. No. In vain, I deliberately suspend the plan, and concentrate on leaving a period of time to observe you."

  Ji You deliberately played with this thread in the palm of his hand. This thread is looming and unreal, and it looks no different from all the surrounding threads. It is even a little ordinary. The energy contained in it is also very thin.

   But Ji You kept playing with it and never let go. She obviously decided to take the same attitude as herself and ignore the nonsense of the royal family's juvenile body.

Then-

The    thread suddenly began to vibrate in her palm again.

  Jiyou raised his head and looked at each other.

   In the dark fog, the expression of the royal clan juvenile body is still unclear, but its voice, with a hint of joy, said: "One line, you can't make any waves."

   Ji You lowered her eyes lightly: "Would you like to try it?"

what!

   really seems to blow its head, so that it always treats itself with an attitude of beckoning cats and dogs.

Be patient.

  Good wine takes time to accumulate, and the fruit of victory also takes time to brew... Ji You keeps telling himself that you must be patient, patient, and patient.

   Next second.

  The infant royal body in the black mist, after a slight smile, suddenly said: "Wait and see."

   Ji You held the line in his hand and tightened slightly, this was a declaration of war. The other party is letting him directly and boldly cut the line.

  Do you want to cut it off?

   After hesitating only once in Ji You's head, the next moment, she directly loosened the line in her palm, and in the blink of an eye, the line began to be pulled away from the control of the formation chart.

  哧 slip~

   disappeared without a trace.

   Ji You's actions made the young royal body, who was waiting to see Ji You continue to use his methods, be slightly taken aback.

   released?

   The other party spent so much effort and thought, and the solid line that was picked out, actually gave up directly.

   After being surprised for a short time, the young royal body suddenly laughed again and said, "It's really hard for you to guess, and you really gave me so many surprises."

Yes.

   Even it can't rely on the ubiquitous soul energy scattered around it to see through the mind and thoughts of this Yuanxing person.

   Logically, this shouldn't be.

   Inside the black mist, the young royal body still held a self-doubt about the fact that it had suspended all plans and deliberately allocated a little time to this Origin Star person. Now, it has no doubts at all.

   It thinks it has made a very wise decision.

  The performance of this Origin Star person made this decision have a very high value return, enough for it to suspend this time.