It was confused at this point.

   The two auras are also full of negative emotions, and the degree of these two negative emotions is no weaker than the one locked just now.

   In this way, they add up to three breaths. Moreover, these three breaths are obviously the same person.

so what?

  Which one is true?

   It got confused, and because of this, it stopped suddenly and started to dig deeper.

  On the surface, the two auras that appeared later were obviously messy, and they had communicated with each other just now, which meant that they had to deal with themselves to the end.

   In other words, these two breaths look fake.

   Yes, it just looks...

   The cunning of the prey is beyond the expectations of the juveniles of the royal family. This is an answer that obviously does not look like it. How can I know that the other party is not acting on purpose?

   There are three caves in the cunning rabbit. Since ancient times, there have been endless ways to avoid prey, which also tests the hunter's ability to identify.

  It narrowed its eyes slightly, and those eyes hidden in the darkness seemed to be more and more bottomless.

  ...

   Ji You gave a little meal, did it work?

   Actually, Green Light Stone and Qing Da Shi did not know, they were full of Ji You's negative emotions at this time, and this emotion was mixed with her personal breath, which was almost her own.

   Moreover, this breath, along with the layers of protective shields, grows endlessly, layer by layer.

   is enough to confuse the real.

   Ji You actually didn't really want the two of them to take risks for this.

   She designed this layer of protection for Blue, Big, Stone and Green, Light, and Stone, which is enough to span the internal cycle of about 100 years. It's really just protection for the two.

   She is alone, she has too many things to do, and there is always something she can't take care of. These two people have already suffered enough, and they are serious about helping Ji You.

   Ji You couldn't really leave them behind, so he spent a lot of mental energy to create a defensive Horcrux for the two that could be combined into one or divided into two.

Yes.

   This is Ji Youwo in this main control center, which is almost isolated from the world. She has been constantly polishing her Horcrux manufacturing technology. She has a whim, can it only be used for ability improvement?

   Can't do something else?

   For example, to attack, to defend?

   In fact, the large silk thread horcrux and the later small silk thread horcrux made by oneself are already defensive in nature.

   However, its defensiveness is very passive, not its active function. Moreover, Jiyou's mental consciousness must be in the Horcrux in person to have its defensive effect.

   Well, this isn't actually a defensive Horcrux.

   As for the offensive Horcrux, Ji You tried many times but failed.

   She simply and decisively gave up the offensive type and concentrated on the defensive type Horcrux.

  The master control center is almost inexhaustible, and the inexhaustible spiritual energy supports Jiyou's extravagant research.