At this time, the two suddenly realized their emotions, it seemed that something was wrong, and they began to have doubts...

   From the firm choice to stand behind a few Origin Stars and do everything according to orders, until now, I have begun to doubt the highness of several Origin Stars, and even think that there is a problem with their decision-making and will change suddenly after the time is approaching.

  The enemy is really good!

   Silently, he has already interfered with his emotions, thoughts, and actions. If they are not awakened, will they do things that affect the overall situation according to the other party's established plan?

   The leader of the black clan was full of fear in his heart.

  The leader of the Bai nationality also had lingering fears.

   Then, the two quickly reminded everyone in their clan to wake up all those who had fallen into mental disturbance, and those who were awakened were instantly rejoicing.

   If it were a few more seconds at night, then their respective tribes would have problems, which would affect the whole situation.

   The two of them fought hard and did not dare to have any distracting thoughts. They focused their attention on Liu Fufeng, who was in charge of issuing orders.

   At this moment, there are only less than 30 seconds left, and everyone has already begun to prepare.

   Liu Fufeng didn't move, he was waiting for Jiyou.

   At the same time, Liu Fufeng was also waiting for news from Steven. Since Steven passed the message into the black ship to No. 1373, the message was passed in as he wished, but how did the other party pass it out, in what way, when and where...

   These are totally unknown.

  Steven also had no way to seal the ticket, saying that his method would definitely be able to pass the message to No. 1373.

   Liu Fufeng kept staring at Steven with a light expression.

  Steve's whole body was on pins and needles, and he seemed very uncomfortable.

  OM~

  OM~

  OM~

  There is energy, extremely pure energy, which is the soul energy in the mouths of Steven and others, and it is still overflowing at this moment, surging in all directions.

  Steve looked a little frightened: "These energies actually flowed from the cultivation base."

   How is this possible?

   Even His Highness, it is absolutely impossible to re-spread the soul energy that he finally collected to all parts of the Heavenly Stone Plane.

  Steve muttered to himself: "Also, these energies are too pure, and their concentration is even higher than that of the hatching hives in the breeding base! Then...the places where these energies overflow, maybe... maybe they come from..."

   It really can't believe its eyes, what it sees, these energies, are they really...

  Liu Fufeng glanced at it lightly, this guy's shock didn't seem like a fake, did it really guess where Jiyou got the energy from?

  Liu Fufeng didn't ask, only said: "Maybe you should be concerned about whether the information you sent to the black ship has already been passed in."