•|EXTRA CHAPTER(1)|•

Karma's POV

As the time passed by the three of us stayed by Nagisa's body. Kayano and I asked Mrs.Shiota if we can stay over and she agreed. I told Mrs.Shiota what I was supposed to do today and her reaction is dull. She chuckled and let me sleep in Nagisa's room. Nagisa's body is currently being transported to a funeral home where he is gonna get cleaned and get dress up.

* * * * * * *

I finally reached Nagisa's room and god did it smell like him.. I went to his wardrobe and fetched his favorite clothes which is a blue over-sized hoodie(Karma gave it to Nagisa when it was his birthday). I hugged it tightly and it feels warm and it smells exactly like Nagisa he probably put his perfume in it *chuckles*.

"I guess this was your last gift from me isn't it, My little blueberry." If only he was here.

* * * * * *

                I woke up to find my self cuddled up with his clothes and things. I immediately go to the kitchen to atleast make food for both Kayano and Mrs.Shiota. As I went down to cook Nagisa's favorite food which is sushi to atleast make his memories remain. I smiled while making the food even though it only reminded me of his death..

"Karma? What are you doing so early in the morning?" The green haired girl said.

"Cooking"I quickly replied.

"What are you cooking?"she curiosily asked

"Nagisa's favorite...."telling her with a uneasy face.

"!"she looked at me with a shock expression. "Sushi?"

"Yes"I smiled.

"Can I help?"she asked. And I replied with a simply "Sure why not?"

"Yay! I'll make some extra for him!"she said. But she quickly remembered he is not here anymore. "Oh wait. . . " right....

"Good morning kids.."Mrs. Shiota greeted.

"Morning" we replied back.

              After I and Kayano cooked we ate our food. The funeral is on the weekends huh? Guess we needed to tell everyone at class later...

"Karma have you ever heard of reincarnation?" Kayano asked.

"What's that?"

"I heard it is what you call someone who died and got a second chance to live but in a new body with probably similar or different life" she chuckles

"Reincarnation huh?"

               I love you, Nagisa. If reincarnation is real I wish I will meet you next life.

Author: Yay I made an extra chapter! Btw extra chapters are what happened between scenes or just something I wanted to tell you guys. That's all bye bye!