Hearing this, Liu Fufeng raised the corners of his mouth and said with a smile: "Very good, I appreciate your attitude and way of doing things. It just so happens that I am not a person who does not go around, I need you to help me with one thing. After the matter is completed, my life-saving grace to you will be written off."

  Steven: "..."

   Could it be that the other party wants to use this life-saving grace to repay it?

  Steven said: "Say."

  Liu Fufeng looked at it and said with a smile: "I want to enter your cultivation base, you should know how to open it in the fastest and safest way, right?"

  Steve heard the words, and the tip of his tail shook. Although it was expected, he was still a little disappointed when he heard that the other party really wanted to do this kind of thing himself.

this matter-

   It can't do it either.

Although it was a person who came out of the cultivation base, it used to have certain permissions, but after it left the cultivation base, these permissions were all cancelled. In other words, it now has no pass orders and cannot enter the cultivation base at all. .

   In addition, the access methods and methods of Zheng Ji's cultivation base are constantly being updated and replaced. Without the authorization of the cultivation system, there is no way to enter through normal channels.

   As for the abnormal way...

  Steven was a little depressed. Under His Royal Highness's control, the entire ship was already solid at this time, so don't even think about taking advantage of it.

  No... not right.

  Steven's pupils suddenly contracted violently, "This...this is?"

   It saw that a gap was left on the hull of the ship, very small and faint, almost invisible, but it did exist.

  Liu Fufeng smiled and said, "Now, you should believe in our strength, right?"

  Steven: "You guys?! Did you do this?"

  Liu Fufeng said: "So, are you willing to help us?"

  Steve wanted to agree, but—

   It had a look of embarrassment and said its own difficulties: "I have no access order, and there is no way to use the previous access order. Once I use the old order, His Royal Highness will find me as soon as possible and clear me."

   It can't bet.

   Hearing this, Liu Fufeng glanced at it with a little disgust: "If you keep it, it will be of no use."

  Steven was secretly displeased, the tone of the Origin Star people was too condescending, and he should show some respect for people from a high plane like himself.

   Besides, do you really think you can't beat him?

Steven's heart became more and more unhappy, but his face became more serious, his tone was neither humble nor arrogant, and said: "Although I don't have a key, I can show you the way when you enter, and I will never let you in the cultivation base. get lost."

  Liu Fufeng shook his head and said, "It's useless."

  Steven: "..."

Liu Fufeng said: "I don't think it would be very good to save you..." Before deciding to say the two words, Liu Fufeng immediately heard Ji You's voice: "It's done. I got it from this person. , locked a little bit of the breath of the person in the main control center, but it was too erratic, and I haven't finally caught it."