Stella accepted the morning challenge, even if it meant a race against the clock to apply her makeup in under 10 minutes. Life was more exciting with a touch of spontaneity, after all.

As she descended the stairs in her flowing dress, the warm morning sun cascaded through the window, casting a radiant glow on her. Lizzie stood at the bottom of the stairs, watching with a sense of awe and admiration. Stella's natural beauty never ceases to amaze her. God, she was stunning.

Lizzie called out from the bottom of the stairs, her watch ticking away the precious minutes. She hastily checked the time and stowed her phone in her purse as Stella descended.

"Stell! We are late," Lizzie called, barely able to contain her smile. The sight of her girlfriend descending the stairs in a rush was breathtaking. Luna wiggled on her leash as Lizzie had harnessed her up to come with them today.

"I'm ready, don't get your knickers in a twist," Stella teased playfully as she rushed past Lizzie, not without giving Luna a quick pat, whose smile couldn't have been wider. Stella grabbed her phone, deciding to leave her bag at home; she didn't need anything else. "Is it hot out yet?" Stella asked as they headed toward the garage.

"Yeah, it is," Lizzie replied, her nod accompanied by a quick, affectionate kiss. With Lizzie behind the wheel, they pulled out of the garage. "You look amazing, El," she complimented, her eyes remaining on the road. Luna sat in the backseat, her head out the window with a huge smile as she panted.

Stella blushed at the compliment and held Lizzie's hand, planting a loving kiss on the back of it. "And you are so much more beautiful."

Lizzie chuckled, her smile still radiant, and teased, "Okay, charmer." Her attention focused on the road as she followed her navigation to the studio.

When they arrived, it was Lizzie's turn to be pampered. Stella sat in the background, feeling a bit like a lost puppy in the bustling studio. Lizzie swiftly had her makeup and hair done professionally, preparing for her shoot. Stella mostly played with her small companion next to her, the husky not failing to make the German smile effortlessly.

"What will you be doing today?" Stella asked, her curiosity piqued as she observed the studio set. It was different from the typical sit-down-and-talk scene.

"Remember when we played with puppies?" Lizzie inquired, and Stella nodded, her eyes instantly lighting up at the memory. "Well, today it's the same."

"Nawww!" Stella gasped, her excitement undeniable. She looked around, hoping to catch a glimpse of the adorable puppies. "Lun will be upset since she won't get to play with them,"

"I'm not exactly an animal person, so I wish you could take my place," Lizzie admitted in a hushed tone to ensure no one overheard. She knew how much Stella adored all things fluffy; she was a true animal lover. "At least you will have a pup of your own to cuddle," The blonde leaned down to pat Luna. Lizzie was fine with the occasional dog or puppy that was her own to love, but it was often overwhelming when it came to an entire litter of chaotic pups.

"Oh me too," Stella giggled, sitting down on a chair that said 'Olsen' on the back of it. Lizzie gasped dramatically and pulled Stella off of her chair, sitting down instead. "No way you just did that!" The German laughed and Lizzie smiled, giving in and pulling Stella to sit on her lap.

"You can sit here while I do the interview; it might take an hour," Lizzie whispered into Stella's ear. Stella smiled, taking Lizzie's hands that were wrapped around her and toying with some of her rings.

"This will be fun," Stella replied, her eyes sparkling with excitement. She observed the crew bustling around, preparing the set with lights and cameras.