"But now, He is really going to come to the Heavenly Stone Plane. He... His lines are truly connected to the Heavenly Stone Plane."

   This is a desperate reality.

Hong Da Shi closed his eyes slightly, then took a deep breath and said, "We have confirmed just now that the soul pools of all the tribes, without exception, have all been connected together, and this is what is really going to come. The meaning of the Heavenly Stone Plane."

   "No." Sheng Qingyan, who had been lying beside the fort, half-squinted her eyes, suddenly opened her eyes and said, "There is a tribe that is not connected."

When    said that, everyone present was stunned.

   "There...is there a clan not connected?"

   "Really...really?"

   "Which... which tribe?"

The atmosphere at the scene was very serious. The fusion of the Tianshi plane and another plane was also continuing, and there was no sign of stopping. The living conditions of all the tribes were extremely severe, and no one dared to hide it. Therefore, When the statistics were collected just now, everyone reported them truthfully.

Even the fan clan that the red clan once annexed, the situation over there at this time has been truthfully reported. Although the fan clan has been completely exterminated, the territory of the fan clan has all been divided into the red clan, and the souls there. Chi, all the energy was transferred to the soul pool of the red clan, so that soul pool was completely abandoned.

Hong Da Shi dares to be sure that the soul pool of the fan clan cannot be stored, nor can it generate soul power. However, even so, there is a thread on the soul pool over there, which is connected to him. Together.

   This is the case for the fan clan, and the same is true for the soul pools of other clans that have been exterminated.

   Not only the soul pond, but even some places with very rich resources, even if it is not the soul pond, lines have appeared and connected with Him.

   This is also the reason why there are countless and countless lines on his body.

   The entire Heavenly Stone Plane, all soul pools, and all resource-rich places all have a line with Him as a connection.

   Under such circumstances, how could there be any tribes that slip through the net?

   Everyone was shocked and looked at Sheng Qingyan in disbelief. Everyone didn't want to believe it, thinking it was nonsense, but this is what Sheng Qingyan said.

  Sheng Qingyan's strength has been shown in front of everyone. How could he be talking nonsense?

  Under everyone's attention, Sheng Qingyan's expression was calm and calm, "Qing clan."

  Red·Big·Stone: "!!"

   Black, Gray, Purple, etc.: "!!"

  The leader of the Bai clan covered his bleeding head and opened his mouth wide: "I said why I didn't see anyone from the Qing clan. It turns out that the Qing clan gave us a big fright."

  Thinking of the Qing clan, there is anger in its pupils, "Your Excellency Sheng, are you really sure that the Qing clan is not there?"

  The leader of the brown tribe pulled it aside: "Shut up, your Excellencies never talk nonsense."

  The leader of the Bai clan: "But... what method did the Qing clan use to avoid his line?" This is inconceivable to everyone.

On the Tianshi plane, although the Qing clan is very powerful, the Qing clan has always been relatively low-key and seldom actively invaded the surrounding tribes. , the only clan that the Qing clan has annexed, there is only one, that is the green clan, that is, the clan where the mother of Qing Lu Shi's is.