Hong Da Shi was silent for a while, and said, "My red clan is short of resources at this time, and I can't give you too many gifts. This small gift, please..."

   It holds a small box in its hand.

  Liu Fufeng raised his eyes and looked over, he didn't have to open it, he knew what was inside just by a little breath escaping from it.

   is the nucleus.

   Artificial nuclei. The level is still relatively high, all of them are above level 10, there are about 50. Under the situation of the red clan, it is obvious that the red clan has done their best.

However-

   This is indeed a very thin gift for Liu Fufeng.

  Liu Fufeng shook his head and said, "Go back. If you want more people to survive, you should save all energy."

  Red·Da·Shi was a little hesitant.

   Liu Fufeng said: "These things don't help me."

  Those soul power bullets are still useful, but they don't play a particularly big role. This time he was able to wake up and improve, not all of them rely on soul power bullets, but mainly the strong energy stored in the information processing center.

  The components of those energies are very complex, there are extremely pure soul power, and there are a lot of impurities. Even, he also found some spiritual power remaining on the silk threads wrapped around the cocoons, which will be ignored for the time being.

   Hong Da Shi heard the words, put it away, and said, "Your Excellency Liu Fufeng, on behalf of the Hong Clan, I hereby promise that whenever the Hong Clan needs to be used in the future, the Hong Clan will definitely be there."

  Liu Fufeng was a little helpless and said, "I really just did my best, and I don't have much merit."

   At that time, he felt the strong expectations of the leader of the red clan and others. Liu Fufeng was disappointed by these people, so he took out the altar and the bones of the second elder.

   I really didn't feel that I had done much credit, and I didn't think about what I would get in return.

Hong Da Shi suddenly sighed and said: "Your Excellency Liu Fufeng, you don't understand, in today's precarious Hong clan, people's hearts are broken, and one thing is urgently needed to reunite people's hearts, stabilize people's hearts, and unite all people. You will My clan's traitor, the second elder, Hong Tian Shi, is brought back, and I can use this to conduct a public trial on him, and also re-stabilize the hearts of the clan, why isn't it a great merit?"

   "Furthermore, we detected a very strange substance from the half of the altar and the second elder, which may be related to the lifeline."

   "Huh?" Liu Fufeng, Shen Changqing, and Sheng Qingyan all came to their spirits after hearing this.

  Shen Changqing asked, "How do you say it?"

Hong Da Shi Dao: "The specific ingredients have been sent to study, and it is estimated that it will take some time to get the results. However, we found one thing from the bones of the second elder. After continuous verification, The corpse of the second elder was once used as a carrier of energy. That is to say, most of the energy in the soul pool was transmitted to another place through its body. At present, we have too little information to determine those Where is the huge energy being transmitted?"

   As soon as these words came out, Shen Changqing, Sheng Qingyan and others all looked at each other. Just now they confirmed that the energy of the soul pool was transmitted into the extraterritorial space in large quantities. That is to say, the bones of the second elder also played a key role here?