Prologue

After Neha and Sarim's wedding, the couple had moved to Germany, as per the initial plan. Qutub was very happy and proud of his 'farmaabardaar beti'. He had expected her to rebel and be extremely picky about her life-partner. To his surprise though, she had chosen to instil blind faith in him and do exactly what he wanted her to.

Adam on the other hand, was broken. A huge part of him was resentful towards his favourite professor, Qutubuddin, who had always treated him like his own son. How could a father not have even the slightest hunch about his sons feelings? Adam wondered.His whole life felt like a lie at this point. 

Neha had called and texted Adam multiple times from Germany, but he hadn't received her calls or answered her texts. She considered him a friend now, and missed their banter. Adam had started to maintain a distance from the Qutub family as well. He needed some sort of a change and time alone, to be able to re-gather and re-build himself.

He decided to go to the U.S on a scholarship. to pursue a Masters degree in Hotel Management, so he could come back and truly help Sarmad Bhai with managing and expanding the restaurant business.

What would happen when Neha and Adam meet again after 4 years, under unforeseen circumstances?

Hey readers! Welcome to this new Hum Tum Fanfiction!

Many of us felt that, in the original show, Neha and Adams equation with one-another changed unrealistically fast. This fan fic is an attempt to build their relationship in a more realistic manner. It is based on an alternate ending which is described above! 

Hope you guys enjoy this one!

Looking forward to the feedback!

P.S - The next chapter would be up soon