Sheng Qingyan said: "You will indeed fail." The speed at which the energy of the soul pool is disappearing is increasing little by little. So far, at least 30% has been lost, and Hong Da Shi obviously wants to destroy the soul pool again. Delay the matter a little bit to buy more time and opportunities for the retreating army of the Red Race...

   It doesn't dare, nor does it want to detonate the soul pool immediately.

   Therefore, the speed at which the energy of the soul pool is lost will only increase, and it is irreversible. At that time, if the soul pool is detonated again, the effect can only be a discount, and then a discount, and finally a broken bone.

  It is strange that it does not fail.

   Sheng Qingyan's words made Hong Da Shi's heart sink slightly.

   Next second.

  Sheng Qingyan raised her hand, pointed to the pile of soul power bombs on the circular square, and said, "But with these things added, your plan will definitely succeed."

  Red·Big·Stone: "???"

   It was startled, looked carefully, but didn't understand.

  Sheng Qingyan didn't explain, but said, "Follow my instructions well."

   His 'oh' is gone, but the calmness on Junmei's face and the casualness of his words have injected a confidence into Hong Da Shi, who was in desperation and panic!

   So, is it really possible to succeed?

   Will it succeed?

   Certainly.

   So—

  Hong Da Shi earnestly carried out Sheng Qingyan's orders, and people from other tribes also followed suit.

At this time, the territory of the Red Race that was swallowed up by the extraterritorial space was also increasing little by little in the violent shocks. One moment ago, the territory in front of him suddenly disappeared into darkness in the next second. I was terrified, and I was terrified.

   However, this scene, starting from the territory of the red clan, is not limited to the red clan.

   One after another, the leaders of other tribes received the same report and the same information, which also means that the catastrophe of the entire Tianshi plane has really begun.

  ...

According to Sheng Qingyan's instructions, Hong Da Shi arranged manpower and built a military fortress at the highest point of the Hong clan at the fastest speed. The spirit power bombs stacked on the circular square were also transported one by one. to this fortress.

   At this point, the people of each tribe suddenly had a sense of enlightenment.

   These spirit bullets should be used to attack something.

  Is it——

  Your Excellency Sheng Qingyan, do you plan to use all the soul power bullets to attack the lifeline?

  This idea is not only thought by the leaders of the black, white, brown, purple... , but even the red, big, stone of the red clan, after careful consideration, also thinks that this is the most likely.

Once the two planes begin to merge, then the lifeline will definitely not be completely indifferent, and will definitely take the initiative to do something. At that time, those who want to take advantage of the fluctuations caused by the explosion of the soul pool will avoid the detection of the lifeline. The evacuated armies of the various tribes will also be hunted by the lifeline.