The boss has already smelled it in advance. The energy here is the purest and the best.

   However, there are obviously a lot of spiritual threads that know this. The most central position is already crowded with spiritual threads, and there is no space in the middle.

   The boss looked at it, tilted his head, flicked his tail lightly, and then pulled a spiritual thread away.

   "Fuck!"

   "Who kicked me?" The spirit wire that was blown away was very angry, and yelled on the spot: "Who kicked me? Come out!"

  The boss is next to the shouting spirit silk, with a face full of innocence and blankness, like what are you talking about and what happened just now?

   That spiritual thread is particularly thick, thicker than the surrounding ones. Although it was swept away by the boss's tail, the next moment, it rushed over again.

  It's eyes are bright, and it looks suspicious now. A pair of red and flashing eyes constantly scans around, of course, it glances at the boss, but soon, it turns its attention to other spiritual threads around it.

   The boss was confused.

The thick spiritual thread stared at it for less than a second, and then quickly retracted its sight. After the energy poured out, it was fleeting. If it was not absorbed earlier, other spiritual threads would be cheaper. Of course it didn't want to waste time here, so crazy Push hard to get back into the center.

   At this moment, a tail suddenly twitched somewhere again, and all of a sudden, the stout one was blown away!

but-

   This time it was well prepared and grabbed the opponent's tail immediately!

   Then, the spiritual thread that was caught by the tail was pulled out of the center at once, and let out a roar: "Ow~ what are you doing?"

   "What am I doing? You kicked me and got arrested now, what are you saying about me?"

  The spirit of being caught by the tail is inexplicable: "Are you crazy, No. 217? What nonsense, let me go quickly, otherwise, don't blame me for being rude."

   "You have the guts to kick Lao Tzu, but you still dare not admit it?" No. 217 was furious and swept his tail!

   The pupil of the spirit thread who was grabbed by the tail shrank, and hurriedly dodged, but was swept in the face, it knew that this was the real person from the other party, and it suddenly became angry!

   "You **** shameless!"

"Come!"

  The two spiritual threads were bitten and scuffled together in an instant.

   The boss squeezed his throat: "You two just go and fight while you are fighting. Don't disrupt the order and block everyone, go to the side."

   "That's right, go away."

"roll roll roll..."

   Immediately, it attracted a lot of indignant spiritual threads. Everyone worked together, and with a single tail, the two fighting spirit threads were pulled away.

Then-

   "Fuck! Who kicked me?"

   "Who kicked me?"

   "Wrong kick?"

   "Fuck, stop kicking!"

   "Tell you not to kick, can't you understand human language?"