Struggling to breath, the only thought that cam to her mind was "RUN"

She tried standing up, but her stomach was brutally kicked slamming her to the wall. Her head was hit with a baseball bat... Her head was bleeding and she started crying.

"W-why a-are y-you d-doing t-t-this.??" Sluttering, she managed to say this to the man who was smiling looking at her condition..

"Oh babe.. You are asking me this??" Gemini, who was smiling suddenly became cold then came toward her slapping her hardly.

"BEACUSE OF YOU, MY FOURTH IS IN HOSPITAL. YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY PAIN YOU PUT FOURTH THROUGH.." With that, he started make cut marks in her skin making her scream loudly..

"You were proud of yourself when you burnt his skin, right.. so how does it feel? Good, right?" With that, he put the hot iron bar in her skin.. 

She was screaming to let go, begging for forgiveness but Gemini here has become crazy..

At last, he left the body to the basement.. Miyo was tired, not having any strength to stand up.. She was left there passed out before others came..

.

.

..

.

.

.

"Gemini?"

Hearing his voice, he let out a laugh, not just a simple laugh, a creepy one... Everyone was scared to death hearing this.

"Well hello.... You guys must be thinking what is happening right?" Gemini said in a very innocent way like he didn't just try to kill someone.

"We are going to play game. You win, you'll live. You lose, you die..."

"Why are you doing this??" One of them said crying.

"Remember every sins you did.. That is your answer. Now I don't have time for emotional drama... Find the key and escape."

With that, he lit up fire and escaped through a room to god knows where..

Moments later, heavy screams were heard.. Begs and shouts can be heard for couple of moments, followed by silence..

He burned them all... He tortured them to death. His revenge was a success..

Now, a laugh took over the silence... Someone was laughing so brutally that you could tell they were enjoying it.. How can someone be so brutal?? 

"Fourth. I did it!! Your Gem did it!! Now you can be peaceful again.."

Suddenly, the laughing turned into sobs.. The person has really become crazy. 

Gemini took out his phone, dialing a number...

"You can start it.."

These were the words before he injected something in his own neck.. Suddenly, his eyes started getting heavy. Blood started flowing from his head..

"Maybe in next life?" The last word before he lay there dead..

He couldn't live with the guilt of murdering someone. He wanted peace from all the dramas, after all..

And Fourth? He couldn't leave him either.. So he decided on a better option. He chose death...

He wasn't stupid to die alone coz in hospital, Fourth was also taking his last breath. After all, the call was to inject the same thing in his oxygen pump.

Gemini could choose a better path, where they could have a better future, but he wanted peace with all this chaos. Fourth had gave up already, so did he.. So he wanted them to die together.

Maybe, in next life, they will be free from this.. and a happy ending is there.

<THE END>

.

.

.

.

.

.

Oh my gosh!!! What just happened??? Don't ask me.. My mind is still processing what I just wrote. Damn!! I just made it so psycho way.. This person has gotten crazyyyy