𝐅𝐀𝐐

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝗼 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀?
A bio award is simply an award where contestants create original bio entries based on the prompts given, something like a writing prompt contest or a graphic contest. 

Here’s a sample prompt: 
𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝟎: 
𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: Esther 
𝗔𝗴𝗲: 19 
𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀: basketball, volleyball, running, music, reading, dancing 
𝗩𝗶𝗯𝗲/𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲: cold, stern, black and white 
𝗟𝗲𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗵: short [ max 500 characters]
𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮: dms closed and please don’t post on my message board or you’ll be blocked 

And you’ll have to use all the information given in some way or another within the limit given. Not using all the information given will lead to a deduction of points.

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝗼 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸? 
For this bio award, there will be three categories of three prompts each. Participants are to choose one prompt from each category so they'll design a total of three bios in one and a half weeks. 

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗼 𝗜 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿? 
You’ll have to read and follow all the rules in the ‘Rules’ chapter before you can fill up the form in the comments section in the ‘Timeline, Rubric & Forms’ chapter. Once your form has been accepted, you’re accepted into the awards contest. 

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗼 𝗜 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝗺𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱?
Please submit your entries in a Google doc and share it with us. Please ensure that the settings are set to ‘anyone with the link can view it’ or add our email to the docs. Do note that any other forms of submission will not be entertained.

Our email: melloniacommunity@gmail.com 

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Do you have any other questions? Ask here and we’ll answer them →

Updated: 31.10.23

🔮 next up: rules 🔮